Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t!, we'd have to have salary cap of 50 million to fit that lot in!o_O
Wasn't suggesting we sign all of them, just the players that I would be enquiring about

Moore, who will play under Hardwick on Friday night in the State of Origin game for bushfire relief, has a lot of respect for the dual premiership coach

“He’s obviously a highly respected coach in the industry and his results speak for themselves, so I’m really excited to work with him and learn more about how he goes about it,” Moore told Channel 7.

Moore, who will play under Hardwick on Friday night in the State of Origin game for bushfire relief, has a lot of respect for the dual premiership coach

“He’s obviously a highly respected coach in the industry and his results speak for themselves, so I’m really excited to work with him and learn more about how he goes about it,” Moore told Channel 7.

it's happening.gif

Seems like a done deal to me

GWS seem to have a lot of guys on minimum wage. Those they are determined to keep have very long and lucrative contracts.

Its interesting to muse on Green but he was in the GWS academy and made clear in interviews he very much wanted to play with GWS not his Grandfathers team.

Can only hope for his sake he gets the chance to realize his potential ... a lot of first rounders who go to GWS or the Suns disappear without a trace.
He kinda had to say that, didnt he?

Not too sure about that but he definitely was spotted getting matching tattoos with Stack and Conti. Read into that what you will.

Not too sure about that, but he was part of Rance and Higgins tryst. So read into that what you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were going to have to trade for him anyway
Trading for a kid with 2-3 years left on a contract makes it unlikely that we'll get him without having to sell the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back