Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canberra’s own Tom Green will make his debut in round one and has also extended his contract with the club for a further two years!

Just about every GWS kid signs an extension when they are recruited then they are traded like Bonar

Either way we will get him as a free agent by then it will be down to 4 years lol

Yep he was always going to sign the first extension almost a formality this days

Pick him up before the next one

Watched a few games on the weekend

When jack goes I’d be throwing absolutely everything at Ben king but most teams will be

Matt Rowell is already a star everyone will be into he and Anderson

Targets for this year

Caldwell looked pretty good nice pace some decent skills hasn’t set the world on fire in the twos but think he’s the type that needs to be in the ones to show his best/care enough

I’d be chasing hatley as well he’s probably more likely to head to sa but he’s 190cm and 80 odd kegs finds the pill

heard some collingwood fans talk about this rumor today too

moore wasnt mentioned - couple of first rounders would do
I would like to see him go to the GC Suns...
No immediate threat to us...
Enhance his personal rep if he plays well
Allow us to steal some picks or young talent...
We wont get Anderson or Rowell out of there, but something nice I imagine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

two metre peter anyone?
I would like to see him go to the GC Suns...
No immediate threat to us...
Enhance his personal rep if he plays well
Allow us to steal some picks or young talent...
We wont get Anderson or Rowell out of there, but something nice I imagine
not fussed about anderson but really want rowell. put balmey on it full time.:think:

He might force their hand eventually if he wants to live in Victoria?
From all reports, he has made it clear he wont be asking to come home for home sickness etc...
So i think you can rule out a 'Go Home' factor.
That doesn't mean something else won't force his hand to move to a different club though

From all reports, he has made it clear he wont be asking to come home for home sickness etc...
So i think you can rule out a 'Go Home' factor.
That doesn't mean something else won't force his hand to move to a different club though

That's just the pc BS all the kids say when drafted by franchise teams

He can't say GC sucks I hate Queensland

That said green might bebthe more realistic option

Rowell
Rankine
Anderson
Lucosious
King

Good core group of kids that I reckon will want to stay together.

Add Swallow, Fiorini and Sexton and maybe Weller, they will be ok long term IMO

Plus two time premiership player Ellis with another 4 years to go on his contract imparting his knowledge about what it takes to build the connection and culture of a successful club along with the high training standards needed at the top level will give the good core group of kids the vision to dream of what can be if they stick together. Just not against us preferably!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back