Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see Petty coming to us, where he probably wouldn't get a game for 2 years. He'd be playing right now for the dees if he wasn't injured. Instead Joel Smith is playing and he is a woeful footballer.

Dees have been trialling him up forward too. Could be the replacement for Tom McDonald if he leaves.

in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe

Rifles

All Australian
Apr 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

They want garthwaite. Brownie says it'll cost us in 2021

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United

When you say done deal, do you mean personal terms or the trade between the clubs itself. Thanks for sharing mate. I'm getting excited for the 1st time in lockdown... :)

They want garthwaite. Brownie says it'll cost us in 2021
My understanding is George to replace Eddie and perhaps another fringe player, they don't want picks

When you say done deal, do you mean personal terms or the trade between the clubs itself. Thanks for sharing mate. I'm getting excited for the 1st time in lockdown... :)
Mostly personal terms
Club details are still being discussed but no objections really

McTiger

Senior List
Sep 24, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I tend to think that as we have such a good mix of young talent coming through, we might be better off drafting another batch of 18 - 19 year-olds (who have not been tarnished by another club) rather than trading in a so-so player. Many of our young guys simply need to have a chance and learn through the top-end talent we have at the club now.

While knowing which young players to draft this year will be a challenge, I am confident that our recruiters will identify the right talent to bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back