Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember the days when you used to go make yourself a cup of coffee and you’d come back and find yourself 4 pages behind. Every page you read there’d be 2 more to replace it. Or when Tiger-17 would bring bring us that juicy, juicy news and it would take days to catch up. Waking up in the morning to find 20 pages waiting for you. Oh how I miss those days 😔.

Nah * it!

We busy 😎

97A7E22A-5292-454E-B103-8848A10E25B8.gif

868B07D5-D987-48DA-BCDA-FBAEEFD1C3A5.gif

Though I do really like the drafting/trading stuff 🙃

Oct 22, 2007
In a tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Been told a couple of times lately that he's a dick and been acting like one all year.... could be in strife.
Was chatting with a player from another club I know and he said that when he played against us Stack was running around sledging them like he’d won two norms a Brownlow and 2 flags. He said even our boys were taking the piss out of him on field and believes not many of our players like him much.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
From the Age:
Corr's departure comes as the Giants re-signed forward Jeremy Finlayson to a new deal keeping him at Sydney Olympic Park until the end of 2023. Much-improved midfielder Harry Perryman is also close to agreeing to terms, a source familiar with the issue said.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Was chatting with a player from another club I know and he said that when he played against us Stack was running around sledging them like he’d won two norms a Brownlow and 2 flags. He said even our boys were taking the piss out of him on field and believes not many of our players like him much.
At a guess and I stress a guess coz I know what Chinese whispers are like,,,,,this wouldn’t surprise me , and that’s just going on his mannerisms u see on insta, I also notice the other indigenous boys don’t hang with him who are all pretty quiet dudes

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
From the Age:
Corr's departure comes as the Giants re-signed forward Jeremy Finlayson to a new deal keeping him at Sydney Olympic Park until the end of 2023. Much-improved midfielder Harry Perryman is also close to agreeing to terms, a source familiar with the issue said.
Interesting developments maybe Loungelizard is onto something

ivansarmy

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
From the Age:

Recon Cameron and Williams might go. Williams isn’t worth the money he’ll get elsewhere. I’d be wary of players 25+ from GWS as it wouldn’t surprise me if a few of them are cooked by 28 due to the fact they've played regular AFL from virtually day 1. It takes its toll and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that GWS and Gold Coast had so many injuries through those years. Their younger bodies were pushed too hard due to a lack of older players/seasoned bodies the team.

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Recon Cameron and Williams might go. Williams isn’t worth the money he’ll get elsewhere. I’d be wary of players 25+ from GWS as it wouldn’t surprise me if a few of them are cooked by 28 due to the fact they've played regular AFL from virtually day 1. It takes its toll and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that GWS and Gold Coast had so many injuries through those years. Their younger bodies were pushed too hard due to a lack of older players/seasoned bodies the team.
GWS players are damaged goods similar to refurbished stock.
You may land a gem or you could be caught out.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe
1600296920466.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
The Cameron one has the smell of Geelong about it.

Jkdyer

BACK POCKET
Jun 26, 2020
PUNT ROAD
AFL Club
Richmond
in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe
in all seriousness, if this doesnt happen are you willing to delete your Bigfooty profile and never return?

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
All rubbed off Caddy onto Stacky! 👍😜👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back