Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the Age:
Corr's departure comes as the Giants re-signed forward Jeremy Finlayson to a new deal keeping him at Sydney Olympic Park until the end of 2023. Much-improved midfielder Harry Perryman is also close to agreeing to terms, a source familiar with the issue said.

If I had to play with Finlayson I’d leave too

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
A gag is a gag but when a person keeps pushing it then it becomes boring Wank.

Maybe its time to try your luck with it on the MB (if you have the guts to read their replies).

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If richmond ever does sign a medium to big size fish. I hope none of you blokes celebrate or anything.

After such strong distain.

More so given there is like 800k salary cap room or whatever if mr. Rance doesn't choose to return

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
If richmond ever does sign a medium to big size fish. I hope none of you blokes celebrate or anything.

After such strong distain.

More so given there is like 800k salary cap room or whatever if mr. Rance doesn't choose to return
When all the factors are put together then this is an unbelievable story. One that has not even hit the media yet. If true, then that means that Cripps, Carlton, Richmond, Cripps Management team and potentially George's management team have all been involved in discussions and only one person has leaked this to BigFooty and not the regular media.

It is a great joke but the effort put back in to bringing it up again is a little much now.

TigerTime17

All Australian
Sep 25, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
We are not getting Cripps, or Fyfe, or Bontempelli or anyone like that. We will be lucky to get Plowman from Carlton for George so I will keep Georgie thanks.

We certainly need to be sitting under the GWS tree to see what falls off. I would love Tom Green over Perryman. Let's hope GWS implode a little more this weekend then they may just hold a fire sale.

Jkdyer

BACK POCKET
Jun 26, 2020
PUNT ROAD
AFL Club
Richmond
We are not getting Cripps, or Fyfe, or Bontempelli or anyone like that. We will be lucky to get Plowman from Carlton for George so I will keep Georgie thanks.

We certainly need to be sitting under the GWS tree to see what falls off. I would love Tom Green over Perryman. Let's hope GWS implode a little more this weekend then they may just hold a fire sale.
play of the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon guys lets get this thread back on track and away from this crap...

So i just had a chat with Nat Fyfe and he reckons hes done with Freo, doesnt see eye to eye with the new coach and he wants to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing with the tigers...

Apparently Freo want Pickett, Broad and our 1st pick this year

Hes told us hes willing to take a good pay cut to come over

Get excited!!!!

F7FE

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

So can you lot put together a list of who is attainable so we can carry on

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund

So i just had a chat with Nat Fyfe and he reckons hes done with Freo, doesnt see eye to eye with the new coach and he wants to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing with the tigers...

Get excited!!!!

F7FE

Stop being reasonable.

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Get excited!!!!

F7FE

smurfin

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2016
Central Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else remember when we couldn't wait for all the other teams to finish playing their stupid finals so we could get into the real business of talking trades and drafts?

And the most exciting part of that was actually discussing and arguing over which of our spuds would be first delisted and who could possibly survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back