Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else remember when we couldn't wait for all the other teams to finish playing their stupid finals so we could get into the real business of talking trades and drafts?

And the most exciting part of that was actually discussing and arguing over which of our spuds would be first delisted and who could possibly survive?
Can’t wait for those days to come back.

If richmond ever does sign a medium to big size fish. I hope none of you blokes celebrate or anything.

After such strong distain.

More so given there is like 800k salary cap room or whatever if mr. Rance doesn't choose to return
listen , ill stop short of using the bs word coz last time i campaigned on that this thread went into remission for a week. lets just say leave the funny stuff to the regulars

Anyone else remember when we couldn't wait for all the other teams to finish playing their stupid finals so we could get into the real business of talking trades and drafts?

And the most exciting part of that was actually discussing and arguing over which of our spuds would be first delisted and who could possibly survive?

Ahhh the good old days

ah yes the chicken manure dumping days. my eyes are welling up.

in all seriousness I spoke to Crippa tonight

He agrees Carlton are building but wants instant success and we need inside players

Like Lynch he is willing to forgo captaincy and money to win a flag

He says its a done agreement, possibly George heading their way I believe
You do realize your name will be mud if this does not eventuate

Recon Cameron and Williams might go. Williams isn’t worth the money he’ll get elsewhere. I’d be wary of players 25+ from GWS as it wouldn’t surprise me if a few of them are cooked by 28 due to the fact they've played regular AFL from virtually day 1. It takes its toll and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that GWS and Gold Coast had so many injuries through those years. Their younger bodies were pushed too hard due to a lack of older players/seasoned bodies the team.
This is a very interesting theory.... The Anthony Banik syndrome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon guys lets get this thread back on track and away from this crap...

So i just had a chat with Nat Fyfe and he reckons hes done with Freo, doesnt see eye to eye with the new coach and he wants to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing with the tigers...

Apparently Freo want Pickett, Broad and our 1st pick this year

Hes told us hes willing to take a good pay cut to come over

Get excited!!!!

F7FE
Happy to drive the 1st leg to go get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back