Remove this Banner Ad

unplugged

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Quote from Hine

"“Both us and Sydney are very mindful on the points equation. It will average out to a late 40s pick ... but our second round pick more than likely won’t be there anyway because we’ve got an academy player ... and another father-son in LWill Kelly who’s starting to trend north in his development as well.”

From the Herald Sun...

Can anyone elaborate on this? Who's the academy player and is he any good? Has anyone seen Will Kelly play yet?

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Quote from Hine

"“Both us and Sydney are very mindful on the points equation. It will average out to a late 40s pick ... but our second round pick more than likely won’t be there anyway because we’ve got an academy player ... and another father-son in LWill Kelly who’s starting to trend north in his development as well.”

From the Herald Sun...

Can anyone elaborate on this? Who's the academy player and is he any good? Has anyone seen Will Kelly play yet?
Think the Acadmey KId is Louis Holtz and No I have no Info on Will Kelly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Royal Sampler

Floreat Pica, b*tch!
Nov 26, 2006
Hooray For Science, Woo!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies

Hardas

Hall of Famer
May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
Hopefully it’s that; worst case scenario Hine has scuttled our 2018 draft strategy for a Swans rookie, and a father-son prospect whose name he doesn’t even know.
Maybe if we clap maniacally like a North Korean parade attendee it will all be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

left at home

Premium Gold
Mar 17, 2015
qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
miami dolphins

Hagla

Club Legend
May 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty sure (about 100%) this is the article my mate worked on (as the photographer). I remember him telling me about it, I was pretty excited at the time but I've forgotten most details, except that he's a jet of course ;). All I really remember now is that he said his dad was piss funny and they call him Tiger (the dad that is). Anyway he was getting enough attention to send a journalist and photographer from Alice Springs to do a story on him.

Last edited:

Apex36

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Top Bottom