List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure (about 100%) this is the article my mate worked on (as the photographer). I remember him telling me about it, I was pretty excited at the time but I've forgotten most details, except that he's a jet of course ;). All I really remember now is that he said his dad was piss funny and they call him Tiger (the dad that is). Anyway he was getting enough attention to send a journalist and photographer from Alice Springs to do a story on him.

Last edited:
Can we not give the next Kelly away, I don't care how they track Father/Sons come at a discount with a genetic pedigree... just take them ffs

IF they are good enough don't want to take them for the Sake of It

Sorry for my ignorance. Can someone please explain what our connection to the Liam Holt-Fitz is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hs anyone got any updates on the progress of these boys?
Was wondering how Nick Daicos was coming along.

Always heard that he was immensely talented.

Daicos missed selection for the Oakleigh under 16’s this year so might not be draftable quality

Daicos missed selection for the Oakleigh under 16’s this year so might not be draftable quality

Did he trial though?

Players physically develop at different rates or can lose interest for a period of time in the sport.

Perhaps concentrating solely on schooling or hanging with his mates is more important this year for Nick.

I wouldn't be to concerned at present as what he achieves or doesn't at U18 level is all that will matter.

P.S-Of course I wouldn't put it entirely past clubs to start doctoring the exposure level of highly touted father sons from this point onwards either to try and drive down the eventual asking price.

Didn't Tyler Brown and/or Josh only play school football up until their draft year when they finally competed in the now named NAB league?

I’m sure I heard somewhere along the line that Nick was being held out of rep footy, and was just going to play for school/APS.

Either way, you don’t go from all-world to can’t make the Oakleigh U16’s squad that quickly. Something doesn’t add up there.

Fairly sure he didn’t trial. Heard he was taking the year off rep footy. Only school footy this year.

I’m sure I heard somewhere along the line that Nick was being held out of rep footy, and was just going to play for school/APS.

Either way, you don’t go from all-world to can’t make the Oakleigh U16’s squad that quickly. Something doesn’t add up there.
Peter told me last week at a function that he had been held back.

Not making the U16’s means very little anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back