Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could you image a world where Collingwood & Lions fans got along.

200.gif

When that day arrives i'll know to pack my bag and put on my boots for it will be the first sign of the apocalypse.

Are we going to get Bigfooty bling for our contributions? Especially those of us who went out of our way to post some decent jokes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a really naiive kid that thinks that playing for a big club in front of big crowds is going to turn him into a star overnight.

He better produce or they'll chew him up and spit him out .

I sat amongst (predominantly) Collingwood supporters as a "neutral" when they got pumped by the Eagles at Ethiad a few months ago.

The thing that struck me was how quickly they turn against their own, especially those who they perceive aren't playing to their "potential".

Through the last two years i actually really respected Aish as a person, mostly for all the off field work that he did, but even on the footy field he seemed to be well liked and accepted. After listening to that, every little tiny piece of respect i had is gone. It just felt really insulted listening to that. It just seemed like he really didn't care even slightly for us. Can not wait to see the back of him now and for Jano to step up and become twice the player that he is. This kid really excites me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back