Resource 2019 AFL Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

As with previous editions from previous years, this spreadsheet is updated automatically. As of round 21 it will be completely automatic for the remainder of the home and away season (rather than updating at the end of the round).

I will also try to post a screenshot of it once the round is over. These are posted in the thread for posterity and so that the most up to date information is accessible in case the spreadsheet breaks for any reason.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient. :)

For ease of access I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

Last edited:
Ellis and Miles (Richmond) to Gold Coast for swap of third round picks.

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 1.13.51 pm.png

North Melbourne's 2019 fourth round pick to Port Adelaide (as part of Polec/Pittard trade)

Adelaide's 2019 third round pick to Carlton
Carlton's 2019 fifth round pick to Adelaide
(as part of McGovern-McAdam three-way trade with Sydney)

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 11.58.12 am.png

West Coast and St Kilda have swapped their 2019 fourth round picks as part of the Tom Hickey trade.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 12.26.36 pm.png

do you know what impact a team going into draft deficit would have on their picks the following year?
First pick docked the appropriate number of points and moves down the order accordingly.

Scrimshaw (Gold Coast) and future 4th round pick to Hawthorn for future third round pick

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 10.45.42 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Duryea (Hawthorn) to Western Bulldogs for their future 4th round pick

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 5.26.26 pm.png

Burton (Hawthorn) and Mayes (Brisbane) to Port Adelaide
Wingard (Port Adelaide) to Hawthorn

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 12.08.51 pm.png

Jack Hombsch (Port Adelaide) to Gold Coast for Adelaide's future fourth round pick

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 3.02.34 pm.png

Marcus Adams (Western Bulldogs) to Brisbane for #32 and 2019 3rd round pick (Hawthorn's)

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 8.06.36 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back