NCAA Future Schedules

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, give me a Texas A&M vs Missouri SEC Championship game ;)
These guys will show the SEC what a real offense is ;)

In all seriousness. If Alabama show up there's no stopping them.
If they don't show up however, they'll drop down to the level of LSU/Texas A&M/Arkansas (if they rebound with a coach who knows what he's doing) and be in a dogfight for the SEC Championship.
East is too hard to predict. Florida/South Carolina/Georgia. Any can win it.

If you want a defensive brawl - Cheer for Alabama and Florida
If you want an offensive shootout - Cheer for Texas A&M and South Carolina (Would say Missouri, but lets be honest, they're no chance)
If you want a balanced team - Cheere for Arkansas and Georgia

Gotta love hindsight!

Interesting news

WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?
Brisbane >>> Sydney > Melbourne.

Adelaide Oval would be perfect, but that has a ******* cricket pitch at that time of year so isn't even in the equation.

Lang Park is the next best alternative.
Then Sydney Football Stadium
Then Docklands Stadium.

Having said that, Brisbane is too much of an event city, being college they wouldn't turn up.
Sydney is the most Americani"z"ed city, should put it there then at the SFS, if it succeeds, you can push it to Stadium Australia.

I wonder if they would play it at the G or Etihad

I would think that they start at a smaller place like Aami Park the Soccer/Rugby stadium near the G. Just because its still a niche sport and its not the NFL name. But thats if Aami has acceptable dimensions.

Melb might have been picked because every year in late Nov/Dec there are Pac-12 students and i think some volleyballs they have a trip to Melb. I met some from Arizona, ASU and UCLA on Bourke St a few years ago.

I wonder if they would play it at the G or Etihad
I wonder if there's a cricket pitch in the middle of the MCG making it unplayable at that time of the year.

I just want to go to a college game in the south really. Not fussed about what teams play what offense etc but I don't want to go to some s**t hick town college. I think the games I'll look at are the following since I'm driving from Dallas > Atlanta> and maybe Charlotte

Alabama @ Mississippi State
Georgia @ Auburn
Florida @ South Carolina
Thanks for the like GG. Looking back I really should of gone to Georgia/Auburn. Ah well I had a great time at Florida/SC. Actually I remember driving through Georgia that morning stopping not far out of Athens at an Ihop for breakfast and everyone was decked out in Georgia gear.

Thanks for the like GG. Looking back I really should of gone to Georgia/Auburn. Ah well I had a great time at Florida/SC. Actually I remember driving through Georgia that morning stopping not far out of Athens at an Ihop for breakfast and everyone was decked out in Georgia gear.

Imo, there's no wrong option. They're all good and different experiences. It's all a taste when it's one's first taste. I'm sure there'll be other rivalries on the bucket list next time :thumbsu:

Oregon vs Boise St is what I want to see
Just scheduled a 3 game series from 2024-26

I don’t know how I feel about it.

We’ve done fine with one-for-one series getting Oklahoma State, Florida State, Washington state and Oregon state in the near future (michigan states 2 games soon are the 2nd and 3rd games of the 3 game series which started a few years ago)

So is it a sign apsey is out of his depth as athletic director?
Or is it a sign that it has to happen for lower level conference teams to get p5 schools?

FWIW. Oregon is probably only one of 7schools I’d accept a 2-for-1 deal with.
Oregon (there’s a strong rivalry here in the states), Alabama, usc, Michigan Texas, Oklahoma and Ohio State.

The other strong sec schools like Georgia, Florida, lsu, I’d go 2 game series or even a neutral site game (like we had with Georgia, ole miss and Virginia tech)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back