Fyfe all clear surely

Remove this Banner Ad

I never said anything like that, you tosser

I was talking about the media coverage Sicily gets compared to Swans players who hurt their opponents. If Sicily ran over the ball and crashed his hip into COLA player's head, they wouldn't be jumping to his defence like they did for Luke Parker.

The AFL media like to tongue the AFL Swans balls.

Funny how you never see anyone commenting on Parker's constant sniping and off-the-ball niggle

You mean Parker going for the ball and in real time milliseconds before he got there Impey tapping the ball and Parker being a basic law of physics follower not being able to magically stop? For *s sake. If Sicily went the ball and managed to accidentally hit someone in the head I`d say he would be fine too - not kneeing or stomping off the ball!

That its been factually proven that everyone in the world except you and Plugger were right.

I said before that the MRO would be too gutless to rub out one of the Brownlow favourites over that incident but that doesn't mean Fyfe was innocent and it was just an accident, I still think it was at best reckless or careless and at worst deliberate.

One of the unfortunate things for someone who is a contested ball beast like Fyfe is with the emphasis on careless and reckless offences they are going to find themselves in hundreds of potentially reportable situations each season simply because they hunt the contested footy.

I thought to the letter he probably deserved a week but I'm glad he didn't get it. The AFL are perfectly aware how silly they are going to look on Brownlow night if someone misses a medal for something like that.

IMO you should have to miss a total of 3 weeks from suspension before you're ineligible for the medal.

IMO you should have to miss a total of 3 weeks from suspension before you're ineligible for the medal.
This is getting silly. They brought in the Fine system because 'stars miss Brownlows' you cant have any old number just because ' a star plays close to the edge'

Leave it as is and if he offends then he gets games and misses

Over 25 contested possies 2 weeks running. Say 400 over a year. No doubt a large number of those 400 would result in hard body contact. As long as it is accidental then no issue from me. I think we all would like to see a 400 contested ball brownlow winner rather than a 700 receiver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back