Toast Fyfe doing a LeBron

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happens, I hope Robertson has an outstanding career. The guy is a serious talent and will be an absolute star for Brisbane. If he wants to come back to WA I'm sure we could work something out unless he'd already be keen on going to West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Le Bron goes out of his way to befriend young NBA stars and later recruits them.

Fyfe sent an encouraging text to Robertson when he wasn’t selected on the first day.

Is Fyfe doing our list management team a favor by doing things like this?

Anyway, great work Nat.

They have the same manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Le Bron goes out of his way to befriend young NBA stars and later recruits them.

Fyfe sent an encouraging text to Robertson when he wasn’t selected on the first day.

Is Fyfe doing our list management team a favor by doing things like this?

Anyway, great work Nat.

Fyfe is a student of The Art Of War.

:thumbsu:

You may want to look at the poster's listed location. Perhaps some information access issues.

* the Paris side of Reunion Island apparently.
I watched it live and I’m further than Paris. Not hard to get an international club membership with included streaming. Soft excuse.

I watched it live and I’m further than Paris. Not hard to get an international club membership with included streaming. Soft excuse.

Lol. What an odd comment.

Seriously? who cares if people watch it live.

It was so long and boring. Fox needs to bring back the red button or provide a more concise broadcast.

It was so long and boring. Fox needs to bring back the red button or provide a more concise broadcast.
No, not seriously. The ‘soft excuse’ bit didn’t give you that impression eh?

Night 1 was good. Night 2 terrible - long and boring (prob more an indication of Freo’s lack of involvement).

Night 1 incl. a bid from Essendon for Brisbane to match in the mid 30’s that went in the fifth overtime and then extra time before a penalty shootout. I turned it off at that point to finish some work. Turned it on again at about 5:45pm (almost an hour later) and was only at about pick 44.

I raise a glass to those who didn’t bother watching the 2nd night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back