List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you actually read the OP, set up by none other than the geat and noble Allicat.

It was made for these reason to be aired, some people need to see the funny side of the posts, or is everyone on edge at the fact he could be going...
I read the op - I did suggest it was getting ridiculous, not that the intention behind the thread was. In the absence of any real news - discussions about an opposition poster being a crumpet or toast, aspersions of public masturbation, or people getting upset one way or another that fyfe is 100% going or staying seems a bit ridiculous ;)

I do find it amusing that you suggest people need to see the funny side of the posts when I posted a haiku playfully tongue in cheek - which was a reference to a previous post suggesting scons response was poetic :)

Last edited:
I read the op - I did suggest it was getting ridiculous, not that the intention behind the thread was. In the absence of any real news - discussions about an opposition poster being a crumpet or toast, aspersions of public masturbation, or people getting upset one way or another that fyfe is 100% going or staying seems a bit ridiculous ;)

I do find it amusing that you suggest people need to see the funny side of the posts when I posted a haiku playfully tongue in cheek - which was a reference to a previous post suggesting scons response was poetic :)
I like this post because i cannot understand it :). Poetic english is just way too hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who thinks Fyfe is leaving Freo should read this. He just posted it on Facebook.

Take note: Fyfey refers to Fremantle as "we" and the last line, "...fresh emergence will happen, and it will be good to be a part of. 2K17, I hope you’re ready."

He's not leaving Freo any time soon.

2016-11-12 06.40.39.png

So Fremantle win flag 2017 and fyfe go to tiger after that .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back