List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that your Cola money has dried up you won't be getting another Buddy deal, plus you couldn't even afford to keep Mitchell last year.

We have heard from all you opposition flogs how the playing group hate Fyfe, now they have voted him in as captain you are scrambling to find another reason for him to leave.

Carlton supporters " Oh Fyfe has toured our facility, we are his favoured club "

St Kilda " We have a war chest, he is coming "

Hawks " He is unhappy with your medical team, has toured our facilities and is most impressed, inside info he is ours "

Sydney Puke " we have the B Kirk connection "

Fyfe aint going anywhere, he is the new Captain after serving under our greatest ever player.

And it's spelt Fremantle
To be fair most on the saints board think he stays a docker

We do have a war chest, a young emerging list and our cap has more flexibility than any other side but we still won't get even remotely close to signing Fyfe. He would be crazy to leave freo and he will be paid very well no matter where he goes

There's a couple of supposed self proclaimed "in the knows" or "insiders" on our board who think hes a 75% chance to be a saint because they apparently over heard some convo that was positive towards fyfe joining the saints... but they're undoubtedly full of s**t IMO and the vast majority of saints posters see through their bullshit. The problem is their blatant bullshit makes the rest of us look bad

I'm actually surprised there's any speculation at all that he will resign. Bet your house on him staying. It'll probably be sorted within the half way point

We've got a few beauts as well.
One of them who rates himself a spectacular judge said the other day he'd been resigned to the Skipper departing.
Was never and will never go anywhere.
Has been dog's balls for years.

We've got a few beauts as well.
One of them who rates himself a spectacular judge said the other day he'd been resigned to the Skipper departing.
Was never and will never go anywhere.
Has been dog's balls for years.
Remember when there was speculation Mundy was going to activate his free agent rights. Yeh ended up resigning at the end of the H&A season

Fyfe aint going anywhere. I mean hes just walked into a new 100m facility in cockburn. Literally down the road from his place at coogee

Because fyfe will sign a long term deal the extra 5% of cap space st kilda has along with the marketing allowance and front ended contracts means absolutely nothing. Teams will just backend his deal to match.

One problem we have is that we are still based out of Seaford. We are moving to a new 30m facility at moorabbin but that won't be wrapped up until the 2018. Done in two stages. The first stage that the club will solely use won't be ready until the start of the 2018 season. Which makes it hard to attract Fyfe even if he had shown the intent to leave, which he hasn't IMO

Remember when there was speculation Mundy was going to activate his free agent rights. Yeh ended up resigning at the end of the H&A season
It's like humans need to gossip and make s**t up or something.
Don't get it meself.
Any player worth anything will conduct contract negotiations in a calm,methodical manner.
They want to play for the club:the club wants them=market value needs to be agreed.
It takes time and no-one's in a rush because all parties understand an agreement will be reached.

Even though Fyfe 7 is a greedy corporate slime bag and all the Freo players hate his megalomaniacal lack of a haircut.

So after Fyfe says he's staying and says he'll sign mid year, but if speculation gets out of hand and becomes a distraction for himself, the team, or the club - he'll sign sooner... some are still entertaining the thought he'll leave?

If we lose 6 straight to start, speculation will ramp up even more - thus triggering him to sign even sooner. Can't see any circumstance where he leaves. None. Oh that's right, suppose im a sycophant, cool aid drinking optimist :$

To be fair most on the saints board think he stays a docker

We do have a war chest, a young emerging list and our cap has more flexibility than any other side but we still won't get even remotely close to signing Fyfe. He would be crazy to leave freo and he will be paid very well no matter where he goes

There's a couple of supposed self proclaimed "in the knows" or "insiders" on our board who think hes a 75% chance to be a saint because they apparently over heard some convo that was positive towards fyfe joining the saints... but they're undoubtedly full of s**t IMO and the vast majority of saints posters see through their bullshit. The problem is their blatant bullshit makes the rest of us look bad

I'm actually surprised there's any speculation at all that he will resign. Bet your house on him staying. It'll probably be sorted within the half way point
Dustin Martin is your man.

Dustin Martin is your man.
I think that's looking more likely but the problem is Martin isn't a contested football beast that Fyfe is which is what we need. I also think Martin has had his off-field issues managed very well by richmond. I think there could be skeletons coming out of that closet if he were to leave.

We need that bull of a player on the inside and then find another genuine winger and another KPD option

I think we might be into a kid from GWS plus a FA from port both should could us less than what Fyfe would if we were even a remote chance of him being interested in coming to our club

I think that's looking more likely but the problem is Martin isn't a contested football beast that Fyfe is which is what we need. I also think Martin has had his off-field issues managed very well by richmond. I think there could be skeletons coming out of that closet if he were to leave.

We need that bull of a player on the inside and then find another genuine winger and another KPD option

I think we might be into a kid from GWS plus a FA from port both should could us less than what Fyfe would if we were even a remote chance of him being interested in coming to our club
Rockliff? Might even be able to snare him with money alone. Brissy might be happy with the compo pick IF you pay enough.

Anyway, what do you think Acres next contract will be? Wonder if he'd want to come home?

Rockliff? Might even be able to snare him with money alone. Brissy might be happy with the compo pick IF you pay enough.

Anyway, what do you think Acres next contract will be? Wonder if he'd want to come home?

i think acres is OOC next year. billings is probably the notable younger player out of contract this year, who clubs would be chasing

on acres he's been pretty frustrating at times, his disposal can be seriously s**t house. having said that he finally found some form at the end of this year so this season should be interesting for him

billings, acres and dunstan were all taken in the same draft. big years needed for all three now.

as for rockliff, his name is dirt right now. no one wanted him last year (probs because they knew they'd get him for free at the end of this season) and he doesnt have the star power of say a fyfe or martin that you can market the football club around. his numbers also are not as good as martins. i'd prefer martin over rockliff tbh, rockliff just feels underwhelming

shiel or kelly for mine. one of those would be amazing. then i think we could probably get a trengrove out of port as a KPD

Players aren't going to divulge thoughts about leaving- creates disunity. Doesn't mean he is absent those thoughts. Actions speak. Is he signed? No.

Tom mitchell was saying just days before he went to hawthorn how he loved swans and wanted to stay. To some $ are as important as loyalty. Where fyfe sits on that spectrum is yet to determine though a number of factors influence:

- where freemantle finish this year. Can they rebound? Last year was unexpected crazy where it went.
- capacity to align with a premiership contender AT THE PRICE.

I would love to have Fyfe. The brett kirk connection would help, but I really can't see swans making the space for the deal required- a big name would have to be sacrificed......like Mummy was when Buddy came. Can't see it.

Will be interesting if he holds off signing
Fremantle you ******* puke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Dockers given first crack at signing the 2015 Brownlow Medallist, it appears his services are Fremantle’s to lose. His management have not ruled out fielding offers from rival clubs, but the ball, at least initially, is in Fremantle’s court.

But it is understood Fyfe’s decision on his future will not rest on money, given that he would command a massive contract of several million dollars, regardless of where he played in 2018.

The decision will be more about the prospects of on-field success in the future, with Fyfe having already sought information about Fremantle’s list management plans for the future.

So it does really all come down to how good they are going up until signing time and whether he thinks the future groundwork is solid enough to stay

Good ploy i reckon, He wouldn't want to sign long term and end up ruining his F7 branding if success is not in the near future

So much riding on this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back