List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Fitzi from 96fm getting this information from the St Kilda board?? He sounds like a regular aussie bludger on the radio and I fail to see what contacts he has in the AFL, other than fringe west coast player Schofield who appears on his show (God knows why).

He is a radio personality, not a journalist. Should be held accountable for whipping up this s**t storm of media speculation.

The only reason Fyfe would move would be to play until the big lights at the G in front of 60,000+ each week, on top of a potential premiership. St Kilda doesn't satisfy that. Money doesn't factor into it since Freo can match any offer, and have just as much salary cap space as anyone. Of the big teams in Victoria, only Richmond is looking half respectable on the field...and unless they ditch Dusty, they have no money to spend.

Try again, Fitzy.

Why would a st kilda board member tell some moron on a perf radio station that fyfe was going there ??
I call bullshit
I seriously doubt if list management is a board issue anyway. A board's role is to ratify the big picture and to make sure the best people are in place. Not to meddle with the details like individual player trades.

I'd be happy with two first round picks for him. The way he plays and his history of injury, he might only have another three good years left in him.

The only reason Fyfe would move would be to play until the big lights at the G in front of 60,000+ each week
Yeah I've noticed a few people think this. but...

In 2016 they averaged a far lower home attendance than we did. And we were so good to watch last year o_O

In 2015 we had like 10k more per game on average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy with two first round picks for him. The way he plays and his history of injury, he might only have another three good years left in him.

I'm giving myself an uppercut typing this but I think you're right. Their 2 picks plus ours gives us 3 top ten picks . If we got the picks right it would set us up for years. Danger leaving the Crows has not affected them one iota.

You blokes will be better off without him, you only have to look at the Crows after Danger left..everyone lifted when he went.

Lol.

If he went to the saints he'd have to sit through another rebuild, that list of theirs is just going to sit mid table or be a north

I'm giving myself an uppercut typing this but I think you're right. Their 2 picks plus ours gives us 3 top ten picks . If we got the picks right it would set us up for years. Danger leaving the Crows has not affected them one iota.

Only if he demands it.
And they have to pay the price or he stays

Hard to believe I would say this after his 13/14/15 seasons but 2 first rounders (if Dockers got a Franklin/Roughead jag) for him seems pretty enticing. He will get injured yet again the way he plays.

Although that 15 season was up there with Franklin 08 for unbelievability

I suspect it's bullshit, but assuming it's not for a moment, we'll take the Hawthorn pick, Acres and McCartin/Bruce, thanks. Maybe Weller and Holmes too - to be fair, we'll slide you a mint-condition Suban in return. Kthx Saints.

If Fyfe does want to go to St Kilda, i'd like the club make him state his desire publicly so he can't turn around and say it was Freo's decision to trade him, rather, it was Fyfe's request to leave.

Would 100% rather he stays but IF (& at this stage given the source of the rumour, it's a big bloody IF) he wanted to head to Saints, the picks they would have to part with for us to agree do make my mouth water...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back