88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Would WCE have a serious bid for Fyfe?

There's a lot of upside for him to switch;
Doesn't need to move state, keeps most of his local sponsors and media contracts, could probably gain more sponsorship through WCE.

Do we have enough salary space for him?

I know a lot of people are citing the similarities between the Figjam and Judas situations, but the Figjam is WA born and bred. Now that he has the C next to his name he isn't going anywhere...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys know this for a fact do you ? I love class.

What do you mean???

I think 90% of the footy public would acknowledge the Fyfe seems like a Flog. Everyone will admit that he is one of the best players in the comp, but never heard anyone say how well like and respected he is amongst his peers.

What's this forum come to if I can't call someone in Purple a flog

What do you mean???

I think 90% of the footy public would acknowledge the Fyfe seems like a Flog. Everyone will admit that he is one of the best players in the comp, but never heard anyone say how well like and respected he is amongst his peers.

What's this forum come to if I can't call someone in Purple a flog
Call anyone whatever you like, I don't give a rats clacker, Just asking if you know that for a fact. "I think 90% of the footy public would acknowledge the Fyfe seems like a Flog" Really ? most people are sheep and cant think for themselves. Same reason the media decide which political party wins the election.

Call anyone whatever you like, I don't give a rats clacker, Just asking if you know that for a fact. "I think 90% of the footy public would acknowledge the Fyfe seems like a Flog" Really ? most people are sheep and cant think for themselves. Same reason the media decide which political party wins the election.

How can you know for a 'fact' what someone 'seems' like??

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Seems - give the impression of being something or having a particular quality

Fyfe for my 2c very clearly gives the impression he is a flog. Do I know for a fact he is a flog? No. But that isn't what I said.

How can you know for a 'fact' what someone 'seems' like??

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Seems - give the impression of being something or having a particular quality

Fyfe for my 2c very clearly gives the impression he is a flog. Do I know for a fact he is a flog? No. But that isn't what I said.
Easy Tiger.

Fyfe thinks he is a one man show

Without the support of his team mates, which he didn't get on field yesterday, he is easily beaten. The Eagles either stood Wellingham or Shepard on his toe as and spoiled everything that came his way.

And no I would want him, come across as figjam nad that stupid "F7" brand thing he does is a load of wankie bullshit

Fyfe thinks he is a one man show

Without the support of his team mates, which he didn't get on field yesterday, he is easily beaten. The Eagles either stood Wellingham or Shepard on his toe as and spoiled everything that came his way.

And no I would want him, come across as figjam nad that stupid "F7" brand thing he does is a load of wankie bullshit
Plus his man-bun looks s**t

Who cares if he's a flog? He's the best player in the league!

We're about to lose a few key players to retirement which means we need to look to the future and we'll have some cap space available.

If he wants to leave and come to us, we make that happen!! Would be completely incompetent of us not to.

Who cares if he's a flog? He's the best player in the league!

We're about to lose a few key players to retirement which means we need to look to the future and we'll have some cap space available.

If he wants to leave and come to us, we make that happen!! Would be completely incompetent of us not to.
Not really, it's not much good being the best player in the league if you alienate the rest of the team, which he would.
Plus the amount of salary cap space he'd be taking up would hamstring our ability to re-sign our own young players and bring back some WA free agents down the track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back