Fyfe is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes let’s go trade a legend of the club with two brownlows incase you might get a bag of chips for him.
Why not?

No player is above being traded. Take off those rose tinted glasses

Why not?

No player is above being traded. Take off those rose tinted glasses
I feel like they could turn out to be Greg Broughton and Jay Van Berlo tier players, let’s say you traded him after AA squad year of 2020 and get some ok-ish picks
I’d rather take the chance on Fyfe 3.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny since he's a dual Brownlow medalist, but Fyfe still is one of the biggest "What Ifs" in terms of staying healthy for me. We probably win the flag in 2015 if his leg wasn't broken and fair chance he grabs a 3rd Brownlow.

Hope we're able grab a flag before his time comes up.

Who's that? The rest of your trophy-less team?

'' Freo vow to win the flag ''

Then miss the 8. Never won a prem. Fyfe's finished btw. 19 possessions doesn't mean he's back. He's been gone for a while now.
Lol
you seem upset dude?

I know this years looking like a write off for the pies but Reeeeelax
…at least you’ ve got a juicy first rounder to look fwd to at the end of the year !
Oh wait….

'' Freo vow to win the flag ''

Then miss the 8. Never won a prem. Fyfe's finished btw. 19 possessions doesn't mean he's back. He's been gone for a while now.
Hopefully we can recruit another midfield bull with your first round pick this year then.
Looks like it will be top 5.

It's funny since he's a dual Brownlow medalist, but Fyfe still is one of the biggest "What Ifs" in terms of staying healthy for me. We probably win the flag in 2015 if his leg wasn't broken and fair chance he grabs a 3rd Brownlow.

Can't agree there, McPharlin and Pavlich would have both been injured for the Grand Final.

U were never winning a flag with that play style back then lmao

Stop dreaming

As for now who knows doubt it but anything is possible

No injuries and played in his natural position.

Just playing at the expected level for a former dual Brownlow medalist who turned 32 and has a heavily battered body...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back