Not-a-cluey Fyfe, Pavlich, Ballantyne cokeheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that everyone seems to know how to get coke but me. Everyone may be doing it but not me and well that just sucks.

Of course I'm not a professional footballer so there's that.

Any of your mates tradies? If so, just ask any of them - they will definitely be able to get you some coke, or at least point you in the right direction.

heard from a mate of mine who knows the manager at a Perth nightclub. Him and the manager were out the back in a private room when Fyfe, Pavlich, and Ballantyne arrived and started doing lines. This was on a Wednesday night in June this year. What do people think?
This would happen everywhere.

I worked at a particular venue and had players (mid 2000's) doing this s**t all the time. Sometimes with ex players, sometimes with local rock stars.

I remember one particular Hawks player doing this at 3 in the morning and proudly exclaiming he had a game the next day (granted he had been dropped to 2s at this point).

Wouldn’t want to share with Pav that’s for sure.
giphy.gif

Can't imagine those three hanging out together. Fyfe and Pav wouldn't know where w***er Boy Ballantyne was if they were all standing up.

Would much rather box on with these blokes on a night out in Perth then with some of the dandies passing themselves off as men nowadays wearing girls jeans, listening to Triple J crap and playing Fortnite.
You had to throw fortnite into that. Agreed with every thing but the last

Cocaine is the lamest drug here in Australia. No one cool ever does it. Skippy ****in Huegill, Shannon Noll? It's like a drug for very irrelevant people who reckon it's hell rockstar but they're resorting to port-a-loos at second tier sports events...
Is there any topic you’re not an expert on?

You must have lived one hell of a life so far.

Hahhhh ****in Zac Clarke's sook. Get over it mate. You could tap but beyond that you didn't have a single clue about Aussie Rules and couldn't comprehend space, second efforts, or how simple play unfolded. I love these rumours of how Fyfe is a flog because you can just tell they stem from bloke's who should feel lucky they managed nine seasons and a hundred games who feel aggrieved for... something?

Anyway Nat Fyfe and Lachie Neale are very very low profile in Freo. You see a heap of the 10-game-a-season blokes flogging around the Cappuccino strip in their ripped up skinny jeans and a few of the younger lads having coffee in South Fremantle but I haven't see Lachie since he was about 21 and saw Fyfe literally once down a quiet pub with some boys. No one ever sees them out and my mates are lame enough to report it back. This idea they're massive coke fiends is a joke... maybe now and then like most people their demographic but eh.

Where you living and how long you lived there?

Neil Mitchell just reported that there was an online video, which has just been removed, of a very prominent ex-AFL player who is still involved in the industry snorting a line of white powder. Did anyone get to see who it was? Maybe it was Pavlich?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when i was at the grand final i was sitting in cat 1 seats and their was a function in the bar above my seats and in the toilet they were all doing coke and yeah i did notice pav was there

Any of your mates tradies? If so, just ask any of them - they will definitely be able to get you some coke, or at least point you in the right direction.

When I was doing my apprenticeship there were 9 of us in the company on the tools.
5 regularly did coke (one guy dealt on the side) and 2 did mushies or smoked weed every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back