Rumour Fyfe & Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

RonnieRaven

Mature age recruit
Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Uh, I think you dont know your references. Im a child of boomer parents and we were allowed to get dirty and be out late and if we did badly in school we failed and had to do Arts / Psych degrees or get real jobs.

Its our children and their children who are beautiful snowflakes who must be protected at all cost and everything the previous generations did was evil.
I’m a boomer child and had a Datsun ute 4 on the tree when I was 10.
I think it depends what land you grew up on and your parents.
I try hard to teach them but fear my children are part of the new breed that don’t learn the harsh realities of life.
Some ways it’s a positive but others it fails.
You can actually be over 50 and be the child of a baby boomer.

Last edited:

Meteoric Rise

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
You “I want, I want” sooks try having grandparents who have 25 other grandkids and see what you get for Christmas off them. F*cking bog-catchers is all I ever got. If you didn’t like it stiff, plus there were methods to assist you in learning to like them. Not methods you special little only grandchild creatures would have any chance of coping with from what I have seen. You’d be triggering mandatory reporting and safeguarding mechanisms galore.

Try wearing bog-catchers to school and footy training and see if you can make it through without needing a hug. Anyway, your grandparents would have to buy you lot unisex knickers these days, no-one can work out who subscribes to what theory any more. If war breaks out while you lot are in charge, Australia is f*cked. :oops:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
You “I want, I want” sooks try having grandparents who have 25 other grandkids and see what you get for Christmas off them. F*cking bog-catchers is all I ever got. If you didn’t like it stiff, plus there were methods to assist you in learning to like them. Not methods you special little only grandchild creatures would have any chance of coping with from what I have seen. You’d be triggering mandatory reporting and safeguarding mechanisms galore.

Try wearing bog-catchers to school and footy training and see if you can make it through without needing a hug. Anyway, your grandparents would have to buy you lot unisex knickers these days, no-one can work out who subscribes to what theory any more. If war breaks out while you lot are in charge, Australia is f*cked. :oops:
You got presents from your grandparents? Lucky you.

00Stinger

Dual Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Is boomer the new nazi?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

00Stinger

Dual Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Heard on the weekend there might be a little bit of pressure on Freos favourite son to make the move east a bit more permanent in 2023.
Happy for him to come play his last few years out at the Dees

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

CROW in BALI

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
How did this thread turn into a bunch of boomers complaining about problems that they created?
G’day Sully , how are you mate ?

Dont want to be a pain in the arse but your rent is 6 weeks overdue .
Please make cheque payable, or do that tricky bank transfer thingy to -

“Investment property #6 this Boomer owns you”.

cheers .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad