Rumour Fyfe & Perry

darcytiger

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I always keep a 50c piece in my pocket and when I see these d1ckheads with the wholly knees I give them the money and tell them its for a new pair of pants.
They get really weird looks on their faces as they try to explain they are making a fashion statement.
No you don’t

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3 pages of boomers making "swings both ways" jokes because the idea of someone being bisexual is novel to them, then an ultimate boomer drops in with a cringeworthy anecdote that never happened. The over 50 set should need a licence before being allowed on the interwebs

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The over 50 set should need a licence before being allowed on the interwebs

We invented it. You cry babies should * off and play a woke accepted game like Snap - but the one where everyone wins in case someone gets upset.

Also, no touching. You click your fingers.

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
3 pages of boomers making "swings both ways" jokes because the idea of someone being bisexual is novel to them, then an ultimate boomer drops in with a cringeworthy anecdote that never happened. The over 50 set should need a licence before being allowed on the interwebs
Get off my lawn you young whipper-snapper.!

bjwilliams

All Australian
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
We invented it. You cry babies should fu** off and play a woke accepted game like Snap - but the one where everyone wins in case someone gets upset.

Also, no touching. You click your fingers.
It was the boomer parents who got upset their kids weren't seen as special. It's not the 10 year old creating participation awards at the athletics club, it's the biggest "snowflake" generation ever.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It was the boomer parents who got upset their kids weren't seen as special. It's not the 10 year old creating participation awards at the athletics club, it's the biggest "snowflake" generation ever.

Uh, I think you dont know your references. Im a child of boomer parents and we were allowed to get dirty and be out late and if we did badly in school we failed and had to do Arts / Psych degrees or get real jobs.

Its our children and their children who are beautiful snowflakes who must be protected at all cost and everything the previous generations did was evil.

Back