List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good place to avoid is the main board :thumbsu:
I don't venture there often. It's like an upmarket bay 13 without the clever trolls. Just poor imitations trying their hardest to be witty and failing miserably.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow...I just read the Fyfe thread abomination on the main board....wow. I actually feel dumber for reading it.

I cannot work out some people at all. Fyfe at his best was complete and utter game changer. He couldn't be tagged, he couldn't be stopped. He picked our team up on his enormous muscular shoulders and carried us.

I'm praying for the double whammy today - a Freo win and for Fyfe to go absolutely beast mode, win the medal, and remind everyone what he's capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle captain Nat Fyfe is set to be a Docker for life, with the 25-year-old agreeing to terms for a new six-year deal and committing to the club through to the end of season 2023.

It is the longest contract extension in the club’s history, with Fyfe playing in Fremantle colours as a 31-year-old in the final year of the deal.

“I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity. Freo has been my home since the start of my career and I’ve since grown into a leadership role,” Fyfe said.

“I really love playing for the club and I’m really grateful and humbled to have the opportunity to be here for the next six years.”

Fyfe’s contract extension follows Fremantle's recent move to a new elite training and administration facility at Cockburn Central, and comes as the club transitions to playing at the new Perth Stadium from 2018 onwards.

ee32d7cd63e431e0eff986af77562e02.jpg

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back