News FYI Adelaide Metro area

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the Central Market today at around 2pm (my Hainan chicken rice addiction needs feeding :$ )

Carpark (with free 1st hour parking) only had about 12 cars that I could see and could walk from car to stalls and back without touching anything and hardly meeting anyone.

Stalls that signed on to the trial 6-month Sunday trading (from 8am to 3pm started 22 March) that were open were about 10% of the total stalls included well know stalls - Marinos, House of Organics, Barossa Fine foods, coffee beans and a few other vege stalls.

Also best petrol has gone below 85c/L (largely thanks to Saudi-Russin petrol production war at present) - been about 20/30 years since prices have been that low.

PS. I add updates to post #1 now and then.

Nb. I have no affiliation with A.C.M. or businesses in there other than hoping that my favourite eateries and market stalls make it through these hard times.

Petrol price seems to be have started trending up - better fill up a.s.a.p. if you have a reasonably empty tank at present.

Actually, might be too late - Mobil station near Gilbert St/Morphett St still showing 99c/L for U91 right now.

U91 will probably hit a peak around $1.20 per litre - will be interesting to see.

Bad news is Unleaded 91 is up

Good news it is mostly 1.19
Jackport! :grinning:

leahshapiro-com-6404-animated-gif-slot-machine-gif.551466

Remove this Banner Ad

Back