G’Day

littlebob

Draftee
Feb 6, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
G’Day Everyone!

I am a Geelong supporter that has made the move down to Geelong from interstate. Looking forward to be able to watch games at GMHBA stadium for once. I am also looking for recommendations to join a local team in the area which would accommodate my work situation as I will only be able train once a week.

Looking forward to experiencing Bigfoot’s and getting to know everyone.
Cheers!

Welcome littlebob
Shame about the Geelong thing but oh well. Hope you're enjoying the Geelong move so far and that you find a team to play for.
Also hope you enjoy your time on here. I'd recommend checking out the Sweet F.A. board if you want to play a cool version of online footy within a great community. Hope you see you around! All the best - Smiles

littlebob

Draftee
Feb 6, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Welcome littlebob
Shame about the Geelong thing but oh well. Hope you're enjoying the Geelong move so far and that you find a team to play for.
Also hope you enjoy your time on here. I'd recommend checking out the Sweet F.A. board if you want to play a cool version of online footy within a great community. Hope you see you around! All the best - Smiles

Haha thanks Smiles, nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry, thank you for the recommendation and best of luck for the year ahead!

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
G'day Bob.

Any luck on finding a local team yet?

Back