Rumour G. Ablett out

Remove this Banner Ad

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
The title pretty much says it. Definitely a rumour at this stage. Waiting on confirmation of the source. I'm not trolling, just passing on the message

I have heard this rumour too, but then again virtually every week there is a rumour about Ablett not playing so I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Not yet... Working on it

Injury... No details

Over on the Cats board they have heard rumours about blett and Podsiadly not playing.
They reckon they hear them every week.
Shouldn't wish ill on opposition players I suppose, but I hope they are both out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rather Ablett play. We need to play against the best and Ablett is one of the best. We need to be tested to see how our players perform against the best. Will they rise to the ocassion? I think the young guys will stand up while the more veteran type players perform the least

This rumour was spoken about on SEN a few minutes ago and they just laughed about it. Anyone placing their money on the Crows tonight at $3.70 is better off placing that money on the Crows making the eight at $9.00 because if the Crows win tonight they will make the finals. Good luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back