GABBA to host Grand Final

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
No doubt the club should implement something similar for Brisbane fans if we make a GF in Melbourne in the future and give you nothing.:rolleyes:
If the shoe were on the other foot, and Brisbane got the grand final every year but was being crippled by a deadly virus, I'd gladly see the grand final go to Melbourne and would hope as many Melburnians as possible got to experience the once-off opportunity for a home grand final.

If the shoe were on the other foot, and Brisbane got the grand final every year but was being crippled by a deadly virus, I'd gladly see the grand final go to Melbourne and would hope as many Melburnians as possible got to experience the once-off opportunity for a home grand final.

aren’t you a sweetheart

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Congratulations on getting QLD the GF, it’s a feather in all Qlders caps and I’m stoked for you.

The only thing better would be to see the Lions beat RICHmond in the GF and watch the Vic flogs melt over what the rest of the country has to put up with every year

Go Queensland and Go lions

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
cee46f8087e2c132fd448b3c00582c2b.jpg

Some people have no idea 🤦‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 11, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Yeah, could you imagine Brisbane finishing second without getting all their games at their home ground? That hasn't happened since 2019!
What I thought of too. :tearsofjoy:

There's no helping some people.

We'll have finished this year still playing fewer games at the Gabba than Richmond or Collingwood would have played at the MCG.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Had a chuckle reading an article in the HUN "Dear Queensland, please don't stuff up our Grand Final"

An A to Z of do's and don'ts. Read right down to the Z

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Did you read it?

I was a bit annoyed when I saw the headline, but it turned out to be a lighthearted take on it.

Again, if someone could link it, thanks

BRING ON THE CHATS
Yes, but not sure there are many songs that are PC except for Smoko and Pub Feed. Hopefully the AFL think The Clap is about cheering and we get to hear that as well.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
From the AFL site. Not much but something
Can't see the general public getting any tickets unless legally they have to provide a %
The here part at the end takes you to corporate packages

2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final Tickets
The 2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final will be played at night at the Gabba on Saturday, October 24. The official start time of the 2020 Grand Final will be determined at a later date.

Club Members
All club members will be communicated to by their club regarding eligibility and the process for Grand FInal ticketing in the coming weeks.

AFL Members
AFL Members will be communicated to directly by AFL Membership regarding eligibility and the process for Grand Final ticketing in the coming weeks.

General Public
Grand Final Packages

There is currently no scheduled on-sale for the General Public to purchase Grand Final tickets, however if this changes all relevant information will be updated here.

Alternatively, General Public can purchase Grand Final packages here.

Back