Gabriel Jesus

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers.

Not sure what Gabriel is meant to do about Ronny saying that but fair enough. Ronaldinho would be a decent judge of footballing talent I would have thought. Don't know comparing him to the goat helps with expectations of course.
16640878_1388658594529939_2206675934915423427_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Serious" injury?? Is blood still gushing from his vagina?
He dived, whinged that he didn't get the FK for two minutes while running around - so not injured - then sat down and refused to keep playing.
Given he was running around after the supposed injury and then walked off, no I don't.
This is why SM with his fake facts and fake opinions is totally unreliable and untrustworthy.

To be fair to SM he wasnt actually watching at the time. Although you have to wonder why, given that was the case, he felt the need to comment in such strong terms at all.

To be fair to SM he wasnt actually watching at the time. Although you have to wonder why, given that was the case, he felt the need to comment in such strong terms at all.

Because the person I was discussing it with was pissing himself at how much of an embarrassment Jesus was.

Ok, all I know is the commentators replayed the incident over and over and couldn't figure out what the injury was because he hadn't rolled his ankle, but who knows, it could be a random stress fracture or something. On the surface it looked quite clearly to just be petulance.

I did say this.

I hope that person has admitted they jumped the gun

Metatarsal is a s**t result. Those things suck.
I'll see what he says when I see him at work. He was going on about how the commentators couldn't see an issue, and jesus running around after. Looks like he was wrong and I jumped the gun with my comments.

I'll see what he says when I see him at work. He was going on about how the commentators couldn't see an issue, and jesus running around after. Looks like he was wrong and I jumped the gun with my comments.
He probably tried to run around on it after but you'd be able to tell pretty quickly that something was wrong.

We had a couple of young guys at Carlton who broke theirs and it ended their careers as rookies.

Not the end of the world. Beckham and Rooney had plenty of metatarsal injuries and it didn't affect them. just need to make sure they don't come back too early
Yeah it's a weird one. I don't know why but in the AFL it tends to be a 12 month type thing but in football it isn't so bad. Depends how bad the break/fracture is as well I guess.

Yeah it's a weird one. I don't know why but in the AFL it tends to be a 12 month type thing but in football it isn't so bad. Depends how bad the break/fracture is as well I guess.
i think the lisfrancs one is the bad one.

Because the person I was discussing it with was pissing himself at how much of an embarrassment Jesus was.
Breaking a bone in your foot can be quite embarrassing I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back