Competition Gaelic-Australian Rules National Trophy ENTRIES DUE DECEMBER 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll have to find one.

A rugby template would likely do the job, or even a short sleeve soccer shirt with footy shorts.
You know how many entries you are going to get with soccer shorts instead of footy ones right?

You know how many entries you are going to get with soccer shorts instead of footy ones right?
Good point. Just to make it clear, dont use a soccer template.

The regulations specify footy shorts. We already have extras wanting a spot. Quite happy to give spots away if people refuse to comply.

Most people here have entered CCRC. That template would do the job.

Also I'm stuck on a nickname I have bears as a place holder
The greater melbourne old navys and then you can just use the old navy logo as your logo and your shirt manufacturer can be old navy.

Good point. Just to make it clear, dont use a soccer template.

The regulations specify footy shorts. We already have extras wanting a spot. Quite happy to give spots away if people refuse to comply.

Most people here have entered CCRC. That template would do the job.
Could I use the templates on gazf?

Confirmed entrant list:

El_Scorcho - Adelaide
Freight Train - Sydney
Bryce Jersey - Canberra
Dylan 8 - Newcastle
Bacon Warrior - Perth
Barrybran - Central Coast

Damo - Townsville
Gunslinging Roo - Sunshine Coast
HaroLad - Darwin
Grandsun - Melbourne
ScottFreo - Geelong
Spanna - Wollongong
Craegus - Hobart
Klim - Gold Coast
Not Again - Brisbane

tigerz18 - Cairns

1st reserve: Magpienato
2nd reserve: Fizzler

Reminder that entries are due on December 1st. If I don't have your entry by 12.01am on December 2nd your spot will go to a reserve.

If you're struggling for a template, you're looking for a sleeved jersey and footy shorts. A rugby template will do the job. A soccer template will not.

How about beats? Or even beets?
tumblr_mw5c2mIgkt1rw80z2o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed entrant list:

El_Scorcho - Adelaide
Freight Train - Sydney
Bryce Jersey - Canberra
Dylan 8 - Newcastle
Bacon Warrior - Perth
Barrybran - Central Coast

Damo - Townsville
Gunslinging Roo - Sunshine Coast
HaroLad - Darwin
Grandsun - Melbourne
ScottFreo - Geelong
Spanna - Wollongong
Craegus - Hobart
Klim - Gold Coast
Not Again - Brisbane

tigerz18 - Cairns

1st reserve: Magpienato
2nd reserve: Fizzler

Reminder that entries are due on December 1st. If I don't have your entry by 12.01am on December 2nd your spot will go to a reserve.

If you're struggling for a template, you're looking for a sleeved jersey and footy shorts. A rugby template will do the job. A soccer template will not.
Really bummed that I don't have the time at the moment to participate in this comp, but really hoping to see this 'quick fire' comp format work out and hopefully pave the way for some similar ones in the future that hopefully I can get stuck into. Best of luck to all the teams!

Welcome to the Gaelic-Australian Rules National Trophy.

ATEjy5o.png

Design rules:
- You need to create a single international rules style kit.
- Must include a sleeved jersey front and back, footy shorts and socks.
- League logo is at the top of this post, and must be on the chest in AFL logo position.
- A single sponsor is permitted front and back in standard AFL logo positions.
- Names and numbers must appear on the rear of jerseys, however the AFL number font is banned. Don't use it.

Sorry if this has been answered dude but do you mean there can only be one sponsor per team, or one on the front, one on the back?

Sorry if this has been answered dude but do you mean there can only be one sponsor per team, or one on the front, one on the back?
The same sponsor with one logo on the front left chest and one on the back below the number

OK my Bid is now

Townsville,
Lime Green,
Tropics.
37694821094_1ef6cc0f66_b.jpg
This was actually the team that I was considering before I decided not to bid: Location, Colour & Nickname, interested to see what you do with it.

Introducing the newest GARNT team from Victoria....
upload_2017-11-14_18-32-5.png

THE MELBOURNE LIGHTNING

The Navy pays tribute to the Victorian heritage while the purple represents a vibrant new future for Gaelic-Australian Rules in Melbourne.

The colors are identical to LM Sports' Twenty20 Franchise, the Gippsland Thunder while also carrying a similar name. "Melbourne was chosen as the location for the Lightning as we can explore markets outside Gippsland while staying local in Victoria" LM Sports CEO Mr Martin said.

When asked if LM Sports are exploring other sports and leagues globally, Martin confirmed that "LM Sports is exploring international locations for franchises including teams in San Diego and the United Kingdom. We are looking to branch out to include Rugby and Soccer in the new year".

View attachment 437134

THE MELBOURNE LIGHTNING

The Navy pays tribute to the Victorian heritage while the purple represents a vibrant new future for Gaelic-Australian Rules in Melbourne.

The colors are identical to LM Sports' Twenty20 Franchise, the Gippsland Thunder while also carrying a similar name. "Melbourne was chosen as the location for the Lightning as we can explore markets outside Gippsland while staying local in Victoria" LM Sports CEO Mr Martin said.

When asked if LM Sports are exploring other sports and leagues globally, Martin confirmed that "LM Sports is exploring international locations for franchises including teams in San Diego and the United Kingdom. We are looking to branch out to include Rugby and Soccer in the new year".

Unlicenced NRL game Round 1: Melbourne storm

View attachment 437134

THE MELBOURNE LIGHTNING

Heading south from the Lightning, the GARNT Tasmanian entry in association with the Makos Sports Group.......

40s_zps3fsrv2gc.png

Named for the famous global winds, the Roaring 40's, the Hobart 40's wear a variation of the colours that appear on Hobart's flag, Royal Blue and Red (the former being the primary colour and the later the secondary but also made far darker than the colour on the flag). It is expected that yellow or gold and white may also accent these two colours as they do also appear on the flag.

View attachment 437134

THE MELBOURNE LIGHTNING

Well, there goes the Charge idea. Back to the drawing board :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back