Gaff coward punch assault on Andy thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silent Alarm did you thread on the MB about the Eagles' crowd cheering Gaff get deleted?
Yeah. Weak campaigners.

Bigfooty is run by a bunch of pussies, to the extent I genuinely believe they're more sycophantic than Channel 7 or the West Coast Eagles cheer squad.

It was an event... it happened... it was on TV... he smacked a guy out, got clapped by 55,000 people? If my mate hit someone on the street I wouldn't go up to him afterwards and ruffle his hair. I'd say 'you ****ed up.. what the * was that?'

But no. It's 'trolling.'

The Gaff cheering was disgraceful. the scum campaigner rats I have to deal with in Vic Park every second weekend is bad enough but now I know those racist inbred looking, northern s**t stains bow legged, hilux driving, MMA loving, highschool-not-finishing, under 5'7 balding, melanoma getting cut out on Tuesday, Corey Bernadi liking, gogglebox watching, s**t campaigners support a dog that broke a first year players jaw as well.

I’m furious, yet somehow I think this act was out of character. Gaff is a ball player who had a moment of madness. He will pay dearly.
No, it's in character. This event has revealed it. He's never been tested on the footy field, his style of play lets him get cheap ball without physical pressure. Consider what Fyfe cops each game winning the hard ball, Gaff gets none of that.

A tiny bit of pressure and he punches an 18 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back