Gaff coward punch assault on Andy thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the comments on their Facebook.
#IstandwithGaffy
oh dear. Great club. Lets make Gaff the victim.

Put it this way, the Brayshaw Clan have enhanced their classy reputation, the other's just keep making gaff's.

Shitty joke by a WC supporter on PR regarding the king hit that Hardy instead of pulling the caller up laughed long and hard. The insensitive comment involved Lyon now calling Brayshaw fish .I wont give the rest of it any more exposure. PR is really a shitty cesspit.

Geez Salim, twiddle the knob and change the station !!!.

Put on a CD or even a cassette, save your sanity.

Wouldn't surprise me if the scum supporters start nboong Brayshaw next detby.

I remember thinking the same about Suban (you know, when he was bitten, but somehow Masten was the victim) but they didn't thankfully - at least not that I can remember

How is being in the UK an excuse for being out of the loop?
Because we don't get the same level of coverage and the sports news is all about that kick ball rubbish I have to watch with my husband... Would have though it was common sense... ?

Because we don't get the same level of coverage and the sports news is all about that kick ball rubbish I have to watch with my husband... Would have though it was common sense... ?
That funny, I’m perfectly informed. Why would you get your footy info from tv news? I would have thought it was common sense since you seem to have discovered the internet.

That funny, I’m perfectly informed. Why would you get your footy info from tv news? I would have thought it was common sense since you seem to have discovered the internet.
I don't always have the computer on... Skysports news... Doh. It's all about soccer and I do have other interests they don't have updates on how Fremantle lost again... Sorry, can we be friends... ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't always have the computer on... Skysports news... Doh. It's all about soccer and I do have other interests they don't have updates on how Fremantle lost again... Sorry, can we be friends... ?
No, * off.

You guys forgot that eags won a close game of footy, they are winners and your average eags fan is a loser so as a person from perth it is their duty to forget all the wrongs done by the winner instantly and bask in the glow of their winningness.

Eags fans are fundamentally the cowardly guys that stand behind the bully or the nazi sympathisers that pretend they didn't know once Germany fell.

I don't get the obsession they have with trying to rebuild Gaff's reputation like nothing serious ever happened. Are they that desperate to get him to to sign up for a contract extension that they need to do this for him to make him stay?

I'd be like, well * it, let him go. He has tarnished the club's reputation and now he is looking to go to Victoria to the highest bidder. Good riddance and all that, But the other mob seem to have a completely opposite mentality.

Last edited:
More anger than might. Cant remember being that upset about football. Had a few run ins with eagle loser freinds who posted their pride of poor little gaffy. Totally oblivious to the message they were sending to their kid's. Really weird and a little disturbing.

This is one person's opinion so curious how the Attorney General Christian Porter, Eric Windholz, lecturer in the faculty of law at Monash University, and your own chief bean flog, Trevor Nisbett questioned whether AFL sanctions of weeks on the sidelines equate with societal reactions towards violence, on and off the field.

Windholz: “It seems to be on the face of it an assault — in law we talk about a prima facie case, a case at face value,”

Nisbett: An amateur WA footballer has a broken jaw after an alleged behind-the-play strike that prompted West Coast chief executive Trevor Nisbett to call for thugs to be marched out of the game. He said last night he would consider a police complaint.

Shame you've put all this effort into massaging Gaff's ego and he's going to Essendon!

https://thewest.com.au/news/australia/rid-amateur-footy-of-thugs-nisbett-ng-ya-120561
https://www.spiritradio.com.au/news/news/community-expectation-may-go-beyond-ban-ng-b88920915z/#

By the way didn't Pauline say Yes, then she said No, then she said Yes again?

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-15_19-35-41.png
    upload_2018-8-15_19-35-41.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
******* if your morally bankrupt club knew how to handle a controversy none of this would have happened

Exactly.

And it’s fine to call off “the mob”. But the problem was most of “the mob” (at least in WA) went to far the other way...painting Gaff as the victim and writing pages about what a great guy he is. And then there’s the eagles themselves (and their idiotic fans) who all seem to think this forms part of some elaborate conspiracy against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back