Gaff coward punch assault on Andy thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of character (everyone)

Meant to hit him in the upper chest (fans)

Captain of vic metro (Kingy)

Captain of high school team (Kingy)

A good bloke

Clean record

At least 2 weeks (Karl Langdon)

It just happens in footy (Adam Simpson)

Let’s just hope he is ok (media)

He cried on the bench so is sorry (fans)

The Gaff cheering was disgraceful. the scum campaigner rats I have to deal with in Vic Park every second weekend is bad enough but now I know those racist inbred looking, northern s**t stains bow legged, hilux driving, MMA loving, highschool-not-finishing, under 5'7 balding, melanoma getting cut out on Tuesday, Corey Bernadi liking, gogglebox watching, s**t campaigners support a dog that broke a first year players jaw as well.
Amazing how this post is so specific yet so broad.

Screw Gaff. Wouldn’t accept his apology, shake his hand and would sue him dirty dog ass.

If this happened at an amateurs game, he would be charged with assault. Why should it be any different because it is on an AFL field?

No, if this happened in a suburban game it would result in an all in brawl. Supporters included

Would not be at all surprised to see the weak campaigner given 3 weeks and be back for finals. AFL is a complete s**t show with this kind of thing and the WWE story line is much more important than integrity.

Imagine Ballas hooked Shuey...

Yep. This will happen knowing the AFL.

Would not be at all surprised to see the weak campaigner given 3 weeks and be back for finals. AFL is a complete s**t show with this kind of thing and the WWE story line is much more important than integrity.

Normally I'd say you're spot on but I think the fact it was a first year player, and one that always plays the ball PLUS the fact it's a Brayshaw, the AFL will be under pressure to respond accordingly despite WC beng a cash cow for them.

Yeah this is my fear too, don't waste all your anger now people, save some to burn down AFL House if the tribunal slaps his wrist with 3-4 weeks

Should be charged with assault.
I’m not on Twitter but have
Absolute dog

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’m not on Twitter, but those who are should call on Danny Green to rage against his wce club for cheering Gaff. Additionally, if Danny Green’s campaign on coward punches is really serious he should be calling on gaff to be charged and gaoled!

He's a complete seagull who can't even cope with one hundredth of the attention actual quality ball winning players like Fyfe, Martin, and Dangerfield get, and to retaliate he hits the youngest bloke on the field.

It shows a weakness of character, and the sobbing on the bench only further exemplifies it.
would have thought that shows remorse tbh.

Dog act no matter what anyone says and he'll cop his whack at the tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guaranteed the media will the focus on why Gaff has had a mental snap, what sort of pressure is the Eagle great under, out of character, travesty if he was to miss the finals blah blah blah

I really Feel sorry for young Brayshaw and the Brayshaw friends and family, the young fella is a champion and a credit to the FFC.......WE WILL NOT FORGET !!

Andrew Gaff and the WCE hang your heads in shame........the kid is 18.

Lot of talk about Gaff's "character."

If you want a good summary of this worm's character, watch the bloke flinch when Sonny came at him.

Powder puff of the highest order. Flinches under the slightest attention, headhunts an 18-year-old kid 100m behind the play. Utter filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back