Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be so sure, there is still a whole pre-season and things can change quickly, Mitchell has left and we are about to acquire Kelly, that means two players have to drop out to accomodate Gaff and Kelly. Hutchings and Masten out is a no brainer for me just because they are premierships players doesn't guarantee them a starting birth.
Hutchings out?

*Sidebum likes this

Bullshitv- my favourite muncher is going nowhere

Don't be so sure, there is still a whole pre-season and things can change quickly, Mitchell has left and we are about to acquire Kelly, that means two players have to drop out to accomodate Gaff and Kelly. Hutchings and Masten out is a no brainer for me just because they are premierships players doesn't guarantee them a starting birth.
The same Hutch that finished top 10 in the B&F in a premiership year? The same Hutch that twice in the same year made the Brownlow runner up his bitch by restricting him to his lowest 2 posession games for the year including the GF?
Good thing we have blokes that know the value of good footballers calling the shots and not you.
Lecca and Venners would both make way if needed.

The same Hutch that finished top 10 in the B&F in a premiership year? The same Hutch that twice in the same year made the Brownlow runner up his bitch by restricting him to his lowest 2 posession games for the year including the GF?
Good thing we have blokes that know the value of good footballers calling the shots and not you.
Lecca and Venners would both make way if needed.
Nice one. The policy at West Coast is that forwards play forward and midfielders play midfield, so i don't think so. Clubs evolve, new players come in and things change it is the nature of the industry.

Not Hutchings given his role.
Lecras, Jetta, Rioli and Cripps would be feeling the pressure before Hutchings I'd imagine.
They all play defence or forward. Jetta, Rioli and Cripps won't be dropped. LeCras will be only for a forward , Oscar Allen.

Hutchings gets the very most out of himself and he has gone above and beyond for the club being an integral part of the premiership, but i don't see how he fits in long term, besides being depth.

Of course change happens but Hutch out next year wont be one of them unless his form drops off. The sort of player that they make a spot for him as they know his worth. Sheed despite his GF heroics and good finals campaign will also need to keep his form up or could.see.WAFL action again in 2019.

Never thought I’d say this, but Hutchings is pretty much undroppable at the moment. Played a grand final for the ages and was fantastic throughout the year. His form could of course drop off but I’d be picking 2018 hutch in our team every day of the week.
Same

I always thought hutch named in our team was an indictment on our midfield.

Hes become our first choice tagger who gets 13-15 odd and a good few snags here and there

If form continues is going nowhere

Anyone who wants to bet - i propose that the loser has to display a west coast 2018 premiers pic in their profile.

As does the winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutchings gets the very most out of himself and he has gone above and beyond for the club being an integral part of the premiership, but i don't see how he fits in long term, besides being depth.

Remember Sheppard still to come back in as well.

So one of Cole/Duggan to come out.

My word

There’s gone be some posters looking to speak to you both shortly :shoutyoldman:

Masten Yes.

But one of Venables or Lecca could find them selves out of the side.

Im not a hutchings fan or a fan of taggers but i believe we need a tagger in the side.

My word

There’s gone be some posters looking to speak to you both shortly :shoutyoldman:
Haha, looks like the premiership 22 will be our team for the next 10 years. Don't think either Gaff or Nic could even get back in the team according to some on this board.

Masten Yes.

But one of Venables or Lecca could find them selves out of the side.

Im not a hutchings fan or a fan of taggers but i believe we need a tagger in the side.
Venables has huge upside will only get better so no thank you. Oscar Allen is the ready made heir for Lecca. Lecca isn't finished yet either he's got more talent in his pinky finger than Hutchings does.

Venables has huge upside will only get better so no thank you. Oscar Allen is the ready made heir for Lecca. Lecca isn't finished yet either he's got more talent in his pinky finger than Hutchings does.
What's the relevance? Completely different roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back