Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back from Bigfooty jail. In what world is it ok to insinuate you want someone to die, but the person retaliating to that gets banned? I've never posted on an opponent's board like that until then.

Some of the mods are ridiculous

I said in Freo thread that Ross Lyon doesn’t respect women

He speaks to female reporters disgustingly and he paid off a female staffer after making advanced sexual comments at staff function ...It’s factually 100% correct

Hutch doesnt play in the GF, Sidebum gets 38 possessions, we lose the GF
Agree, we are not in 2019 season though, a lot will change. You might be saying by the end of next year wow if Tim Kelly didn't play we wouldn't of got his 30 touches and 3 goals in the GF.

Injuries,hunger, there will be many factors at work next year.Will a fit NN be a walk up in a premiership side? Er.. yes! History shows that changes must and will be made. Hawthorn had a knack of coming out at the start of the year and pounding a few teams,getting entrenched in the eight and then going to sleep.Injuries,resting players,dropping players and losing games people had pencilled in.Then a month or two before finals they would start to reassemble their squad and would blow some pretender out of the water. Richmond showed us the danger of being at the top with everyone telling them they were unbeatable at the G. Too good too early makes you a sitting duck..WE ARE THE NEW HAWTHORN!!!

Completely irrelevant now but I watched the JW medal to see what Gaff would say or do and hung on every word! And I just rewatched on the website to confirm

When he went (this is a direct transcript) "Mitch, uum you taught me so much in a year of footy, and sad to see you go... but uuum what you've taught me is is something that i can bring uuum for the rest of my career and the rest of my life and aaah looking forward to.. um.. continuing... umm... my partner Emma..." (lots more ums/aahs before & after) I was all, continuing!! Yes! :drunk: And checked on here to see if everyone else agreed it meant he was staying but everyone was just sad about him stuttering so much he must be meaning to be leave for sure.

Anyway, when you watch it again he just ums and aahs through the whole thing like a champ, it's normal and he said continuing clearly without stuttering or anything. He told us right there. In hindsight it's clear and obvious :moustache:

So glad he's staying! Hope it's a weight off his shoulders and he's back to his best in no time :blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

On Wednesday last week, Gaff met North’s leaders – Jack Ziebell, Shaun Higgins, Jamie Macmillan and Robbie Tarrant, coach Brad Scott, chairman Ben Buckley and football boss Cam Joyce, whom Gaff has had a relationship with from their days at Oakleigh Chargers. Some North insiders believed that he was coming.

Fu*k me, he actually met half of Norths team, so close, so close....
F520135D-E544-4FD1-BBD6-BC453923D537.png

Back from Bigfooty jail. In what world is it ok to insinuate you want someone to die, but the person retaliating to that gets banned? I've never posted on an opponent's board like that until then.

N0rf mods are weak as piss and lack class.

Just watching the gf now. My pain for Gaffy has healed knowing he stays.

We will be tough to beat with him running amok on a wing.

We can win another.

I'm bullish on our chances ...

I'll say it again...we have the best forward line.

We have the best defense that's young.

Wow add kelly and gaff to shuey..sheed..yeo..redden...

You'll have to beat us

Its funny. The vic media have already written us of to go b2b. The tigers are fav's. I like this.

Its funny. The vic media have already written us of to go b2b. The tigers are fav's. I like this.

I’d be asking why can’t we go back to back

The youth we have

Ryan, rioli, venners Duggan Barrass cole will all improve next year

Sheed is still young we forget that

Bar lecras he’s the only one that may struggle

Kennedy is still going well ...the injuries he copped were collision based not ones of old age ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn is on 248 games.
If he plays his 300 games in 2 years I will be very, very, very... happpy for the Eagles.

Masten plays his 200th the same game as Hurn if they both are fit.

Crazy to think Masten has reached 200 games.

If you said in 2007 after the Judd Trade that Masten was going to play 200 games with a flag and JK with 2 colemans & flag was going to happen you wouldst believe it.

We truly have won that trade with more still to come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back