Werewolf GAGF OES Werewolf - GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

U2tigers, you just seemed to disagree with the village at every turn which made you look suss.

But I like that, sticking out and not just following everyone else is a great way to play this game, unfortunately it can also get you in some trouble.

U2tigers, you just seemed to disagree with the village at every turn which made you look suss.

But I like that, sticking out and not just following everyone else is a great way to play this game, unfortunately it can also get you in some trouble.

Further to this, if you're a villager and you get yourself killed by evil during the night, that is actually a good villager play. You have given whatever good roles that are around a chance to achieve something.

Further to this, if you're a villager and you get yourself killed by evil during the night, that is actually a good villager play. You have given whatever good roles that are around a chance to achieve something.
Correct. Village lynching villagers is the pits, but it happens ... lots.

Correct. Village lynching villagers is the pits, but it happens ... lots.

Dapper is talking about evil night kills - if you’re annoying enough to evil to think you have a role, then you’re giving the likes of a seer or Vig an extra day to live so it’s a huge bonus.

Haha way to miss my point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back