Gallen or Hall to win?

• Gallen

Votes: 67 45.6%
  • Hall

Votes: 80 54.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Gallen struggled against Hall height, reach and speed when Hall is 42

SBW will murder him being far younger and bigger than Hall if that fights ever happens
SBW struggled against a 50 year old

morons on twitter saying the outcome was rigged.

Just because it is a draw, doesnt mean it is rigged. Anyone watching would say it was a pretty tight fight.

Thats my point, i was reading, not watching, and his comments were leaning to hall even when gallon was having a good round.

But you obviously know best as your the local expert.
His comments weren't leaning to Hall at all.

Did you even read the comment I just quoted? That was his tone right up until the end when he realised Gallen wasn't as far in front as he thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he seemed to speak quite honestly and sounded like it was just a one off for him. Said maybe they could organise a rematch, but wasnt emphatic.

Apollo and Rocky decided there would be no rematch but look how that turned out.

Average fight

Hall super unfit but he knows what he's doing. Gallen just throwing wild and sustained pressure due to still being an athlete.

I thought Hall would win, Draw is fair, Australia loses. ive boxed better guys who turn up to the boxing gym after spending a month on barrow island then Gallen.

Average fight

Hall super unfit but he knows what he's doing. Gallen just throwing wild and sustained pressure due to still being an athlete.

I thought Hall would win, Draw is fair, Australia loses. ive boxed better guys who turn up to the boxing gym after spending a month on barrow island then Gallen.
It's all about bums on seats. If Gerard Whateley was matched up with Bruce Mcavaney that would probably sell out too. Public curiosity and interest sells tickets. No-one is claiming they are the best boxers in the country.

It's all about bums on seats. If Gerard Whateley was matched up with Bruce Mcavaney that would probably sell out too. Public curiosity and interest sells tickets. No-one is claiming they are the best boxers in the country.
Dunno, That guy who said Gallen had fought some genuine monsters.

It was definately worth spending 30 seconds to find an illegal stream.

morons on twitter saying the outcome was rigged.

Just because it is a draw, doesnt mean it is rigged. Anyone watching would say it was a pretty tight fight.

The fight itself was legit. The buildup, the rivalry, the aminosity, the end result was all rigged

Both were fairly limited. Hall actually looked like he knew what he was doing, and I was surprised at how quick he looked - no doubt part of that was due to Gallen being a slow, agricultural dope.

If Gallen lands a punch I’ve got no doubt they’d stay hit, but I reckon that’s probably about all he’s got. He doesn’t have much in the way of technique and relies on getting the hell in there and throwing a flurry.

Fitness-wise I reckon they looked fairly similar. Hall is in ******* good condition for a 42yo, and I thought Gallen would definitely have the edge in that department.

Gallen’s just a brawler and maybe it’s true what they say about Hall’s talent, but he’s obviously too old I think.

Also Gallen is probably the only bloke I’ve ever seen emerge from a boxing bout better-looking than when it started.

Average fight

No you haven't. Otherwise you'd be in the ring now.

But you're not.

Back