Shield Game 14: Western Australia vs South Australia, WACA, 25-28th Feb, 1:30 pm AEDT

More points?

• South Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. I was asked about Hunt by another poster a few weeks ago. I said there is definitely something there, he just needs to get in the habit of turning good starts and 50s into 100s. I wouldn't discount him playing for Australia at some stage, but he just needs to keep making runs at shield level first.

I am pleased we have someone who looks to be up to first class batting standard. I think we dream of having a solid top five or six for the Redbacks.

Last edited:
Head doing everything right to keep pushing his case for a rebirth at test level. Good to see. His FC average has also just passed 40.

i thought it was pretty clear he was back in the side anyway now that Wade has been dropped. But good to see him getting alot of runs.

How much has he been driving away from his pads though.

I am pleased we have someone who looks to be up to first class batting standard. I think we dreammof having a solid top five or six for the Redbacks.

Yes, we've had some good batsmen from time to time, but you'd really need to back to our most recent Sheffield Shield winning team for a solid top 6.
1 Greg Blewett
2 Paul Nobes
3 Darren Webber
4 Darren Lehmann
5 Jamie Siddons
6 James Brayshaw

head finally out. very nice catch from S.Marsh.
Didn't go on with it. Typical Head.
Has Head made adjustments to his batting because otherwise none of this will matter that much once he is called back to the test team.
He's adjusted from making some runs to making a shitload of runs.

Has Head made adjustments to his batting because otherwise none of this will matter that much once he is called back to the test team.

The commentators kept banging on about how good he looked, how he was compact and has clearly made adjustments.

All sounds very promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back