Game Day Game 2 Marsh Series v Swans Kingston Ovals Tasmania

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Yes, will upload tonight. Posting on Facebook.

Far out. To this day your one man operation still trumped the AFL, NMFC and NAB AFL media operations combined.

I'm not even saying this to flatter you.

It's a ****ing disgrace that they exercised the commercial block they chose to do and so denied fans the opportunity to get more into the sport.

Far out. To this day your one man operation still trumped the AFL, NMFC and NAB AFL media operations combined.

I'm not even saying this to flatter you.

It's a ****ing disgrace that they exercised the commercial block they chose to do and so denied fans the opportunity to get more into the sport.

Seconded.

Has anyone mentioned that Polec was supposed to play half a game but ended up with 69% game time? Very nice bonus from the weekend. He looked great too. One less worry for round one. Him, Higgins, Taylor, Hall and Thomas all being in great form is very good news for our class bereft side.

From what I can gather, it has been Polec’s best pre-season in a few years!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The way the commentators drooled every time he went near the ball they made it sound like he was pantsing us. JMac did ok.

Heeney had minimal impact and he is a good player. Other weaknesses aside that return justifies his spot. If he did that in a final against Heeney you'd take it every day.

Admittedly this was a practise match but its all we've had so far. If he keeps this sort of thing up it'll serve us very well.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Jmac wore him like a glove. He had many games like this at the back end of last year

Russell & Cooney are serial North dislikers/dismissers, so they have to pump up something during their calls.

I have to mute most of the games now.

Commentating is so one sided it’s ridiculous
I have done it for over five years now. The Geelong final was the last live game I’ve listened to in full.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Why is Cooney even in the media ?

He acts like a 14 year old and by far the dumbest 14 year old in the class

A complete *******.

I get the impression that he's pissed with us after reading this board toasting him on his childish stupid commentary and it burnt him.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why is Cooney even in the media ?

He acts like a 14 year old and by far the dumbest 14 year old in the class

Footy media are playing to their audience. Like most things these days media play to the lowest common denominator.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have stated this before, but how long until we routinely start using a lockdown/run with tagger, yesterday it was Kennedy in 1st half, v Melb, Brayshaw to an extent, v Bulldogs, the Bont/Macrae etc, seems it is par for the course for opposition ball magnets to get a relatively free run at accumulating disposals v us, despite having a dominant Ruckman more often than not.

Since we lost Jacobs, this position has not really been addressed/filled, rather ignored with the "back our boys in" strategy, Kyron gave us a tantalising glimpse before tearing his achilles, but it appears he won't be available in the short term.
Someone said 6- 7 weeks , round 4 maybe. I have been told Kyron looks extremely fit and has done a mountain of running so it'll be interesting to see how and when he goes. Images put up on FB looks like he's smaller than last year, his skin folds would be pretty darn good. Hopefully he's still working with BJ.
Nice to here a bit more love for JMac on here, don't get the hate for a guy that busts a gut and played his roll well against Sydney.
Talks over here at the moment regarding the virus are about keeping the players and coach/medical staff away from fans ECT. No media for players at the moment.

Back