14. Matt Gillett​
15. David Taylor​
16. Ben Hannant​
17. David Shillington​
Referees: Tony Archer and Ben Cummins.​
Touch Judges: Russell Turner and David Abood.​
Video Referee: Steve Clark (assistant Paul Simpkins).​
Standby Referee: Ashley Klein. Standby Touch Judge: Adam Reid.​

It's hard to see logically that Petero is a bigger threat than Dave Taylor or Ben Hannant, but I guess they'll all get plenty of game time. Slightly surprised that Uate has kept his place; I suppose there are no obvious candidates?

I reckon the one change of bringing Grant in gives NSW such a better balanced side.

I've got a question mark on Creagh but not sure if it is a vital selection either way.

Nervous about this one, particularly with Thaiday out. The talk is that Taylor will start but, given it is in Sydney, I'd be more inclined to go with Parker who will provide the defensive clean up work that Thaiday does. Use Taylor as a shock and awe starter at Lang Park if Thaiday is out for game 3.

unusually confident of a victory here tbh. Corey Parker is a dream team player rather than a really good footballer. Does the job at first grade but not much of an impact.

Need big games from Farah, Bird, Carney

yeah grant definately balances the side, although i would've gone for aaron woods, but they'll both be lining up alongside each other before long. it's far from a poor decision imo. i was 60-40 to woods. just a shame williams is injured, would rather him than creagh.

if farah plays like he did in game 1 and carney steps up to the level has had played at club football, then we're in with a huge shout.

but this queensland team is so bloody good. even winning this one it's hard to see us getting over them in queensland, but you gotta give yourself the opportunity.

Couldn't bring myself the tip against the maroons but you would have to think that the blues will get up tonight. Hoping T. Carney continues his poor form from game 1 and Billy gets his groove back. Also hoping someone wallops Luke Lewis or Ben Creagh or Jarred Hayne. COME ON MAROONS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez tough half for the maroons. It feels like we are being hammered, but we have the lead now:thumbsu:. How did Uate let that bounce?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back