GAME DAY - 2019 Fed election Goals and Clangers thread ALP 7.10.52 LNP 5.3.33 FT

Remove this Banner Ad

Day drinking, breakfast of champions
The old Exford hotel open 24/7 in Melbourne CBD used to be my go to pub saturday morning after a night of celebrating a North Melbourne Friday night victory! Was fairly dusty but the chance to watch another replay of the game plus a few beers used to perk me up.

The old Exford hotel open 24/7 in Melbourne CBD used to be my go to pub saturday morning after a night of celebrating a North Melbourne Friday night victory! Was fairly dusty but the chance to watch another replay of the game plus a few beers used to perk me up.

So you haven't been back since the 90's?

So you haven't been back since the 90's?

Between our on-field performances and our lack of Friday night games, Im lucky to be celebrating with a flat white on most saturday mornings these day!

Back in the nineties hitting the pub and drinking til sunup would have been official North Melbourne team recovery

Carltons Brad Pearce along with most of the 1995 Carlton Premiership side used to frequent The Tunnel nightclub on Kings street until the wee hours on Monday morning! The old days! These days some f**ker pulls out their phone and you're sent global within seconds of daring to have a pint whilst on rehab!

Carltons Brad Pearce along with most of the 1995 Carlton Premiership side used to frequent The Tunnel nightclub on Kings street until the wee hours on Monday morning! The old days! These days some f**ker pulls out their phone and you're sent global within seconds of daring to have a pint whilst on rehab!

Flogs who narc on footy players with their phones are ******* unaustralian!

Well Mercedes have a strategy - by 2025 every new car sold has an electric component even if hybrid, by 2030 50% of all new cars sold will be electric/hybrid and no petrol/diesel cars by 2039.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...story/c3104ab07d351f9e0622a20c096b070f#.qwb8x

We as a country need to be a leader on this stuff, not standing by while everyone else does it. There are opportunities for us to take. But it needs leadership and it won't come from the cave dwelling, coal loving neanderthals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Mercedes have a strategy - by 2025 every new car sold has an electric component even if hybrid, by 2030 50% of all new cars sold will be electric/hybrid and no petrol/diesel cars by 2039.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...story/c3104ab07d351f9e0622a20c096b070f#.qwb8x

We as a country need to be a leader on this stuff, not standing by while everyone else does it. There are opportunities for us to take. But it needs leadership and it won't come from the cave dwelling, coal loving neanderthals.

Awesome. But last I heard the Australian government doesn't manufacture cars.

If the LNP win this Saturday they will simply reopen Holdens old fisherman’s bend plant and develop a home grown coal fired car.

Work for the dole participants will be required to sit in the boot and shovel the coal in.

The sun is a bit like a labor voter.

It knocks off at the same time everyday, even if the job isn't finished. And good luck getting it to do night shift.

and you just summed up the problem with "modern liberals"

if you hadn't handed the party over to happy clappers and faith healers you would know the sun works 24/7. Its just like all libs, you assume if you are not getting all the benefits its a communist conspiracy

the earth isn't flat, people live on the other side of this ball of dirt, and they deserve just as much sun as you do ;)

It knocks off at the same time everyday, even if the job isn't finished. And good luck getting it to do night shift.

Well thank god it isn't a liberal voter otherwise it would disappear for 3 hours in the middle of the day for a long lunch.

Two things:
Firstly, youngsters tend to work two or three jobs at all hours of the day just to get by without any job security and regularly expected to work unpaid overtime...at least I do.
And secondly, I didn't realise the sun sets at 6pm every night. What's the point in having daylight saving??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back