GAME DAY - 2019 Fed election Goals and Clangers thread ALP 7.10.52 LNP 5.3.33 FT

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
I mentioned earlier the GOVERNMENT coalition positioned themselves as the team for a protest vote against the Canberra bubble. .whatever that is
It defies logic but they pulled it off

Hey guys you’re unhappy it’s those bastards in Canberra stuffing us up we really want to be on your side (wink)

Fagan Pride

All Australian
Apr 27, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I mentioned earlier the GOVERNMENT coalition positioned themselves as the team for a protest vote against the Canberra bubble. .whatever that is
It defies logic but they pulled it off

Hey guys you’re unhappy it’s those bastards in Canberra stuffing us up we really want to be on your side (wink)
I support you spinning it whatever way that helps you the best get through this tough period of coming to terms with the weekends result.

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Is Neil Erikson a neo-Nazi? Yes
Is Andrew Hastie the head of the PJCIS? Yes
Did Hastie meet with Erikson? Yes

What's there to dispute?

Don't care about the third payment, the fact that two Liberal MPs saw fit to meet with a known alt-right extremist (and they wanted to keep it under wraps) indicates how low they would go.

That's hilarious. Hastie says it's a defamatory question and won't answer it, only for Ian Sleepenough to confirm the meeting happened. Wow.

But now the 'secret meeting' has been confirmed, you have to wonder about the rest.

A couple of Liberal MP’s caught up with Neil Erikson at a rally for white South African farmers. https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-far-right-extremist-neil-erikson?CMP=soc_567

Spin THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................................

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...right-extremist-neil-erikson?CMP=share_btn_tw

It's all good , it was only a brief meeting and we all know it's Bill Shortens fault anyway

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/0994b5c9e6bf0efec77d5975a137b2bd

Far-right activist Neil Erikson has admitted he lied about meeting Liberal MP Andrew Hastie as payback against the media and the Coalition.

Mr Erikson posted a YouTube video saying he lied to protect outgoing right-wing Queensland senator Fraser Anning.

“I wanted to clear the way for Fraser Anning … I didn’t want the media using me to attack him,” he said.

“I made up that I met Andrew Hastie and Ian Goodenough at the South African rally in Perth,” he said.

“Now Andrew Hastie is a top bloke, got nothing against him, but he is a member of the Liberal Party and that fit my narrative so I had to do it.”

So, er...is any one of you going to apologise for peddling this nonsense during the campaign? You guys have had a shocker.

yes i apologise to Australia*

* That nool is one of us lol
Why did Goodenough (love the name) admit to meeting him? :think:

Anyway it is the Terrorgraph so it must be true.:D

Back