Brad-clare

All Australian
Feb 18, 2003
Ceduna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
North Adelaide and Richmo
I have got a couple of tickets to go and watch game day be recorded, has anyone been before and what's it like? I have put my name down to go to the taping of Bounce on Fox Footy, again has anyone been to this?

I'll give you $20 if you can thrown something at McLachlan for me. $40 if Basil happens to be there.

I went to a taping of Sale of the Century around 1990, it was surreal because those desks they sat behind looked so small. I also went to Hey Hey its Saturday and Fast Forward. I was stoned so dont remember much.

Hope this helps.

I went to a taping of Sale of the Century around 1990, it was surreal because those desks they sat behind looked so small. I also went to Hey Hey its Saturday and Fast Forward. I was stoned so dont remember much.

Hope this helps.

Hey Hey stoned would have been fantastic. Unless Pluka ran up to you.

Mate was in The Footy Show audience last year, said you spend a good hour in your seat before the show even starts while the crowd hyper bloke does giveaways and cracks jokes to generally get the crowd up and about. Then 10 mins before the hosts usually wander out and say g'day and talk to the crowd a little before the show starts.

Hope that's somehow useful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back