Game Day Game Day: Crows v Pear, Round 8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So has Roo put his foot in it again? He’s trying to play mind games with Port and say they’ve failed in big games.

Historically they’ve been mouthing off and made to look foolish, we’ve been low key, this Showdown roles reversed.

And why does Roo refer to the Crows as “they”? He’s the football director, it’s “we”
I read that too and thought the same.

Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

Don’t motivate them idiot.

So has Roo put his foot in it again? He’s trying to play mind games with Port and say they’ve failed in big games.

Historically they’ve been mouthing off and made to look foolish, we’ve been low key, this Showdown roles reversed.

And why does Roo refer to the Crows as “they”? He’s the football director, it’s “we”
Trying to be impartial when doing his media job?

Stupid comment though.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carr is fully coaching the side.
Watch Hinkley closely. He's like an old uncle who sits on the bench having a chat and is oblivious to what's actually happening in the game. He doesn't communicate with the coaches at all. Never seen a 'coach' more happily ignorant in my life.

They are paying him 800k to do the job any of their supporters would do for free - sit on the bench and chat with players as they come off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time ever I've hit the work perks jackpot and get to go in a corporate box tonight. Going along with a Port supporting co-worker, I'm desi driver so let's hope I'm laughing on the drive home.

Paer are a better team than us right now, I’m not confident in a win at all.

Just looking for good contributions from the young players … would love to see Curtin turn it on at some stage, even if only for a glimpse!

Apart from midfield I feel we have them covered around the ground for quality personally.

Apart from midfield I feel we have them covered around the ground for quality personally.
Yeah agree, for me it’s the gameplan. If we play the chipping defensive garbage I feel we will lose irrespective of our quality.
We have some great players that are being hamstrung by Nicks. Also some crap players being picked by Nicks 🙄

Maybe you are reading too much into it
?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back