Game Day Doggie Style

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm here boss, just had my first go at being sober since the Bucks won the title but then remembered I ahve to watch us play so I've necked the last quarter of an excellent bottle of gin and will now bust out the Carlton Draught stubbies and pretend they are tap beer.

Really getting into the whole wanky gin movement. I mean I’m getting into it exactly now. I refuse to watch our team sober
I'm sure I'm too much of a bogan to correctly get the wanky right. I have finished the more expensive Four Pillars Blood Chiraz but significantly prefer the more reasonably priced Whitley Neill rhubarb and ginger gin.

I know two things about gin:

1. Someone told me once to use frozen lime slices instead of ice blocks. Undecided about that.
2. Don't hang sh*t on the Gin UDL.
Seems a weird thing to do when ice and lime are both not hard to come by. I also laugh at people doing the whole avoiding ice in drinks thing because something something don't want to water down their drink or something like when they get those metallic cubes for a scotch. Like who the * is drinking so slow that the ice is melting? w***ers

I'm sure I'm too much of a bogan to correctly get the wanky right. I have finished the more expensive Four Pillars Blood Chiraz but significantly prefer the more reasonably priced Whitley Neill rhubarb and ginger gin.
Four Pillars ticks off wanky, but I don’t care because it’s legit good. We drove up there one day to entertain visiting family and it was awesome. Gin tasting where they kept filling my glass as long as I stood around looking friendly. I got absolutely smashed within 90 minutes totally for free. Can recommend. Do not be designated driver when you go near that place

I know two things about gin:

1. Someone told me once to use frozen lime slices instead of ice blocks. Undecided about that.
2. Don't hang sh*t on the Gin UDL.
Four Pillars guys taught me something new. Try orange slices in gin. Works remarkably well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four Pillars ticks off wanky, but I don’t care because it’s legit good. We drove up there one day to entertain visiting family and it was awesome. Gin tasting where they kept filling my glass as long as I stood around looking friendly. I got absolutely smashed within 90 minutes totally for free. Can recommend. Do not be designated driver when you go near that place
I don't designated drive anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back