Game Day Game Day - Melbourne v GWS - MCG - Saturday 3rd July, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he gets away from 1 tackle and kicks a goal you lot would be lining up to suck his utensil praising how good his last was. game of inches
Yeah nah. Nothing wrong with getting caught once. But 3 times? You're an absolute footy dead s**t Jayden Hunt

Another game in 5 days.
If BBB kicks a few in the vfl then straight in the side.
Maybe bring in Joel Smith and Vdb.
Gotta try something before we turn putrid.

he gets away from 1 tackle and kicks a goal you lot would be lining up to suck his utensil praising how good his last was. game of inches

He did get away from one tackle. Then he kept trying to dodge opponents when he had options on everywhere. 3 times in one quarter.
I’ll praise footballers for ‘taking the game on’ and ‘getting involved’ at under 14s level.
In the AFL you need to be capable of making a decision and executing not just running around like a headless chook.

Goody playing 4D chess to get Richmond out of the 8.
It does make one wonder.
We were setting up differently today: when we were on the offensive. As others have said, why are all our players all back, and then all forward.

Around the contests we were moving the ball on, flippantly quick. And continually turning the ball over to the Opp', all over the ground.

On top of the ladder mid-late season before being bundled out week one.

Feels familiar and also feels likely to me. I'm 100% on board with Topkent.

2004 mate. 14 and 4 after round 18, finish 5th, and allow Essendon their most recent finals win by under a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back