Game Day Game day Port v Roos rnd 1 Marvel 12:40 21/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 always throws up upsets, thankfully we've seen two major ones which should hopefully be enough for our boys not to get complacent. Reckon we run away with it a bit by the end.

Port by 45.
Oooooorrrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiooooooo to kick 5 and be BOG.

Excited to go to my first live Port match since...Round 22, 2019

I can’t remember the last time I saw Port live. Might have been the last win at the SCG.

Got great seats today so looking very forward to it.

Port (hopefully) by plenty but 4 premiership points is of course the main requirement from today’s game. Positions on the ladder will sort themselves out in the long run.
By the way I am sometimes amazed at things that happen which you would never expect to happen, namely
At the end of season 2020 who would have thought that Bonner & Farrell would be suiting up for R1 2021, yes I know they get their gig thru Rozee & SPP not being available, but it’s still amazing. Congrats to those 2 players for putting their hands up in the pre-season. Well deserved!

Hopefully yesterday's results knock out any complacency that might have set in. Keen to see the debutants and looking for a consistent four quarter performance.

Port by 40. Just can't see where the opposition's goals are coming from. Cunnington out is a plus, he seems to have his best games against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ports by 42pts. Our outside runners to overwhelm them in the end.

Wines to have a belting inside game which is overlooked by most in the media.

Think Crows did Port a favour.
Absolutely no chance of thinking we just need to show up.

Port by 36 plus.
Fantasia to kick 5.

We've given up nothing to Essendon for Wanganeen, Angus, Paddy and Fantasia.
Negotiations with Dodo trade week don't drag on because he's playing hardball they drag on because he's begging for mercy.

Port by 41. The players need to make sure they don't assume the result is a given. Go out there hungry, regardless of the opponent.

After yesterday's results I'll just be happy if we come away with a win in any capacity here. We always seem to get it done for the milestone men so good luck to Cluzza in his 100th and Bergman on debut. Really excited to see what this team can do this year.

f35db655-c3c5-43b2-96f1-270f7573d3fa_text.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back