Game Day Game Day Ports v Essendon

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Remember to wear your masks, and your Prison Bars.

Apparently Hoff and Brad Ebert will make an appearance before the game too.
No PB masks?

Does the club despise making money or something?

Essendon by 30 in a game where the umpires over adjust because of last night, resulting in 40-15 free kicks Essendons way.
Whichever team gets the green in the 1st will then be shafted for the remaining 3 quarters.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm still fking angry after Wednesday night.
Was given 2 tickets to the game so will be there wearing no teal, but with a black and white scarf around my neck and in my hands during NTUA.

Port by 120+ and if you don't I'm going out there to kick the balance.

Now I'm off to sew together my FCK U EDDIE facemask.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
I’ve never seen this board so confident.... without the justification too. Sure Essendon’s forwards and backs are inferior to ours but their midfield:
Merrett
McGrath
Shiel
Caldwell
Heppell
Draper
is very capable of touching us up. Draper will get first hands on it. Their midfield is quicker and more agile than ours. Our midfield without Rocky and SPP is quicker than usual but a bit inexperienced as Butters, Drew and Amon still have to prove themselves as reliable center square players.

Break even in clearances and we will smash them. Get beaten in the guts, and this will be a tough one.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I'm still fking angry after Wednesday night.
Was given 2 tickets to the game so will be there wearing no teal, but with a black and white scarf around my neck and in my hands during NTUA.

Port by 120+ and if you don't I'm going out there to kick the balance.

Now I'm off to sew together my FCK U EDDIE facemask.

It’s “Shake DOWN,” by the way. I have listened it twice just to be sure.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Not a fan of the game time...

AD1EED56-D058-4DE0-B4BB-0E1FD0CDE0BD.jpeg

Just remember their coach is a literal Crowbot with the charisma of cardboard.
A little known fact is that "The Truck" does not refer to the extra cargo that Rutten carries, but rather it refers to a specific piece of rubbish he plucked from the council vehicle on its weekly collection. As a kid little Benny was so enamoured with rubbish trucks and what went in them that he decided to jump in himself. He was successful in getting in (and out) and managed to claim a souvenir in the process.

Ecstatic with his victory, he aimed to emulate his new hero - a discarded piece of cardboard - and thus was his personality inherited. "The Cardboard From The Rubbish Truck" was the name his old man coined, but as nicknames tend to over time, was shortened to Ben "The Truck" Rutten by adulthood.

And boy did he live up to his name.

Anyway, don't let the nay-sayers rort you into thinking The Truck means anything else. The true tale will never be forgotten.

Back