Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Just under 30k
Bull Sh*t

The nose bleeds were well stocked "just under 30k" comes from the curmudgeons who killed the sound way early on NTUA, then hit the siren before we'd finished :mad:.

It's sabotage I tells ya.

A mindset that poisons the psyche with recurrent migraines juvenile and vindictive traits common to paid blowhards, otherwise known as ambassadors.

Agree. I like Drew but I prefer Peps.
Wilhem needs to look at his kicking action he's very very good in all the other ways

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
If he continues to develop the way he is, I can see him being Ports first Brownlow medalist in future years.
He's an exceptional footballer. Pound for pound he's better than good. Lachie Neale 177, our Zak... tipping the scales at a veritable 69'ers digital equivalent of, one ate one.

4cms is 4cms and our Zak really is the business.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Woodcock tore it up on Fridee nite, he's a cut above that league. Too good for sanfl... a high 1/2 fwd wing nut in the wings.

Throw in Rozee and we've got an embarrassment of riches.

What a difference it makes when you actively target players who can kick. Probably our best kicking side since 04, if not then better.

Astute observation and I think the retirement of Ebert and Westhoff and missing SPP helps improve our disposal efficiency too.

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Remember when Durrsma got hassled for doing an arrow when we were way down, interested to see if Tippa gets the same treatment.

He won’t.
People said he was getting s**t for doing an arrow when down but the reality is he only copped s**t because he did an arrow at the MCG against Richmond in a game the lazy media were actually watching. He had done it before that for weeks regardless of game situation.

Back