Game Day Game Day Preview Melbourne v Collingwood Mon 14 June 3.20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love watching some of the media squirm when we win, particularly in a game like this against the top of the table team, and Bucks last game. The fairytale ending some media people didn't want!!!
I was painting the bedroom so didn’t have the ability to watch the game on TV.
Been a long time since I listened to footy on the radio, so tuned into my go to broadcaster, ABC.
It was the most biased lead up, the most biased call, I have ever heard.
When we kicked a goal all they talked about was how much better the Dees defence was and how unlucky they were that a goal was kicked against it.
All I heard was how the Dees would still roll over the top of the opposition.
I did get to see the last quarter and a half on TV so missed how they coped with the realisation that the Dees weren’t going to get up.
Might actually send an email to the ABC voicing my concerns.
Fully “old man” rant…….

Been a long time since I listened to footy on the radio, so tuned into my go to broadcaster, ABC.
When we kicked a goal all they talked about was how much better the Dees defence was and how unlucky they were that a goal was kicked against it.
I did get to see the last quarter and a half on TV so missed how they coped with the realisation that the Dees weren’t going to get up.
Fully “old man” rant…….
The most cringeworthy of all has been the final quarters of our last 2 grand finals when it was clear we had it won.

Pathetic and truly flogworthy.

Fully “old man” rant…….
Cannot believe you would paint a bedroom ahead of watching Buck's last game! What sort of supporter are you!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back