Women's Footy GAME DAY Rd 8 v Melb @ Freo Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting movement in the WAFLW team selections.

Grieve is listed as an IN for Peel (Sorry IP). McMahon and Williams listed for East Freo.

Morrison and Webb are OUTs for Swans, Gooch an OUT for East Freo, and McLachlan an OUT for Subi.

Not sure if that gives any clues to AFLW team selection but thought it was interesting.

Some interesting movement in the WAFLW team selections.

Grieve is listed as an IN for Peel (Sorry IP). McMahon and Williams listed for East Freo.

Morrison and Webb are OUTs for Swans, Gooch an OUT for East Freo, and McLachlan an OUT for Subi.

Not sure if that gives any clues to AFLW team selection but thought it was interesting.
😩😩😩 Surely that’s a typo. 😖😖😖

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evie is right on the outer.
Too slow I think. The game is changing. Speedy forwards are all the rage - so you need speedy backs to counter them. Can't really complain - Freo created the that new norm.

Given they dropped KJ for Webb it is also clear they want more outside run. Gooch doesn't provide that.

Too slow I think. The game is changing. Speedy forwards are all the rage - so you need speedy backs to counter them. Can't really complain - Freo created the that new norm.

Given they dropped KJ for Webb it is also clear they want more outside run. Gooch doesn't provide that.
If I may correct the last part of your post - KJ was not dropped, she thought it might be a nice idea to let Webb have another go. She’s good like that. ☺️

...well now that I've expunged all memory of yesterday's smear on our great game's history, it's time to watch a team that knows how to win!!
Oh, and West Coast lost, so it just gets better!

Going to need to win this one to keep up with the pack. Brisbane, Collingwood and Adelaide all with good wins this weekend.

Hope the girls are primed and come out gunning this week. They cannot underestimate Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back