Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Game Day!!!!!!!!

607ee45639dfcb0f4b26d2791b7ccd1b

Big game from Fyfe today.

Martin to give Blakely a bath but it won't matter - Taberner + Kersten + Cam Mac = 8+ goals.

The rest from some midfield guns.

Freo by 3pts.

Martin to give Blakely a bath but it won't matter - Taberner + Kersten + Cam Mac = 8+ goals.

Freo by 3pts.
Would prefer to see Blakely go to Caddy with Prestia out of the side which will force Martin and Cotchin to play more inside.

Should be a good game and think we are more of a chance than our odds would suggest, particularly if we can get some run going right from the start.

What I want to see:
- Our midfield to show up in the first qtr. Keep it close in the first half and we're a good chance.
- 8 goals between McCarthy, Tabs and Kersten.
- Not kicking long to Rance would be lovely - Lower the eyes boys.
- Weller to tidy up his kicking out the D50.
- Blakely continuing his good form.
- Plenty of support for Hamling while he takes on Riewoldt.
- A win :)

If you are outside of Australia, watchafl.com.au is offering a free pass for today to promote the China game. It works for all the games so you can watch the Fremantle game too. I don't think you can access the website inside of Australia without a VPN though.

Freo by 3pts.
I think Martin will get a good tag from whoever gets the job on him. Bathed ? Blakely has done some quality jobs on a lot of quality players. The bont for example I'm expecting Blakey to do a good job on whoever he gets. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a few sit fires in a fiery physical contest

Really need to start well..I think it'll be a lot more difficult to claw back and come from behind to win yet again.

Fingers crossed my live pass doesn't s**t itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back